NEW Traxxas USB-C 4-Amp NimH Charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can I ask the actual benefits of that proposed purchase .what kinda charger do you have now thats missing a nimh mode with a adjustable delta peak?

can I ask the actual benefits of that proposed purchase .what kinda charger do you have now thats missing a nimh mode with a adjustable delta peak?
I am asking the same thing.

The new charger is just like the old charger they had, but this uses a USB c to power, instead of a car 12v cig light port.

And doesn't do anything but charge, can't see any voltages, any info, just like every other overpriced traxxas charger.

Every charger, that has been produced for the last couple years or so, has a screen, and has more info and modes. The only chargers that don't are Traxxas ones, cheap ones and older ones from 5 plus years ago. (like my old nimh onyx charger from like 7 years ago with a little light)

sorry not into bd choices myself.. all my nixx charges better have peak adjustments and the ability to do a decent charge when I want it.

Back