New Toy!!! Arrma Mojave, Like New, $350

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I blocked him and can't see his posts, just thought I would say your wasting your time replying to him, he will always be right in his own mind, so don't let him drag you down to his level. If everybody just ignores him he will get bored.
Very true. If everyone stops saying you can't do a simple thing that's been done for years I will stop. Good Lord!!!

Since I blocked him and can't see his posts, just thought I would say your wasting your time replying to him, he will always be right in his own mind, so don't let him drag you down to his level. If everybody just ignores him he will get bored.
thank you. I will follow your lead.

I ignored him also. You can't fix stupid.

When a person remains convinced of their own correctness in the face of experienced opposition and reacts belligerently when challenged, several factors might be influencing their behavior:
  1. Ego and Self-Identity: The person's self-identity might be closely tied to being right or an expert in a particular area. Admitting error could be seen as a threat to their self-concept, leading to defensive or belligerent behavior.
  2. Fear of Losing Credibility or Respect, and the Importance of Openness: While the person might fear that admitting a mistake could undermine their credibility or respect, it's important to recognize that openness to being wrong is a crucial aspect of personal and professional growth. Admitting errors and being willing to re-evaluate one's stance in light of new information or perspectives can actually enhance credibility, as it demonstrates intellectual humility, adaptability, and a commitment to truth. This kind of mindset encourages a culture of learning and continuous improvement, where ideas and decisions are based on evidence and collaborative reasoning rather than on protecting one's ego or status.
  3. Cognitive Dissonance: This occurs when someone holds a belief strongly but is presented with evidence that contradicts it. The discomfort of cognitive dissonance can lead to aggressive defense of one's position, rather than a rational reassessment.
  4. Lack of Emotional Regulation or Interpersonal Skills: Belligerence can be a sign of poor emotional regulation or a lack of interpersonal skills. The individual might not have effective strategies for managing disagreement or criticism.
  5. Confirmation Bias: They might selectively seek out information that confirms their viewpoint and dismiss or react negatively to information that contradicts it.
  6. Authority or Power Dynamics: If the person holds a position of power or authority, they might feel justified in dismissing others' viewpoints, perceiving their own perspective as inherently more valid.

I ignored him also. You can't fix stupid.

When a person remains convinced of their own correctness in the face of experienced opposition and reacts belligerently when challenged, several factors might be influencing their behavior:
  1. Ego and Self-Identity: The person's self-identity might be closely tied to being right or an expert in a particular area. Admitting error could be seen as a threat to their self-concept, leading to defensive or belligerent behavior.
  2. Fear of Losing Credibility or Respect, and the Importance of Openness: While the person might fear that admitting a mistake could undermine their credibility or respect, it's important to recognize that openness to being wrong is a crucial aspect of personal and professional growth. Admitting errors and being willing to re-evaluate one's stance in light of new information or perspectives can actually enhance credibility, as it demonstrates intellectual humility, adaptability, and a commitment to truth. This kind of mindset encourages a culture of learning and continuous improvement, where ideas and decisions are based on evidence and collaborative reasoning rather than on protecting one's ego or status.
  3. Cognitive Dissonance: This occurs when someone holds a belief strongly but is presented with evidence that contradicts it. The discomfort of cognitive dissonance can lead to aggressive defense of one's position, rather than a rational reassessment.
  4. Lack of Emotional Regulation or Interpersonal Skills: Belligerence can be a sign of poor emotional regulation or a lack of interpersonal skills. The individual might not have effective strategies for managing disagreement or criticism.
  5. Confirmation Bias: They might selectively seek out information that confirms their viewpoint and dismiss or react negatively to information that contradicts it.
  6. Authority or Power Dynamics: If the person holds a position of power or authority, they might feel justified in dismissing others' viewpoints, perceiving their own perspective as inherently more valid.
7. Is just a dumbass and obviously lacks reading comprehension skills.

The fact that he read Stoner's reply and immediately went into a flaming leftist-like Karen mode says a lot. Stoner simply commented on how bad it can be on gears and such and this moron decided to go on a ridiculous rant. You see this behavior in a lot of the younger, entitled generation these days. They feel the need to lash out at the least little bit of an opposng view, rather than have a civil discussion. I am betting he was on psych drugs at some point in his miserable, lonely childhood.

Last edited:
7. Is just a dumbass and obviously lacks reading comprehension skills.

The fact that he read Stoner's reply and immediately went into a flaming leftist-like Karen mode says a lot. Stoner simply commented on how bad it can be on gears and such and this moron decided to go on a ridiculous rant. You see this behavior in a lot of the younger, entitled generation these days. They feel the need to lash out at the least little bit of an oppsing view, rather than have a civil discussion. I am betting he was on psych drugs at some point in his miserable youth.
Yeah, I find it funny af that he keeps repeatedly saying he was attacked but in reality he was the one that lashed out first. He claims to be 43 but he looks like hes in his early 30s in his profile pic and he acts like he is a spoiled 15 year old.

It's sometimes fun to watch people burst into flames when triggered. This was too easy. But typical Karens are easy to bring to tears.

Really!!! You came to tell me that. You want a keyboard war or something, Or more??? haha. Look man self righting on all RCs is awesome and I figured out how to do it all day long with 0 effect for cheap.

Why you so angry about what I overcame cheap and bulletproof? Lolol

Also I go to tracks on days there are no marshals to flip the vehicle. Haha

Was I not supposed to respond to your very inaccurate statement or something!!!!

Also dummy, yes dummy as u asked if I self right when earlier then your statement was videos posted of me clearly self righting, then u keep referring to a button on a stock radio, I don't use a button, jesus read man, hahahahah, I went to a skate park yesterday with friends had a blast and broke nothing!!! Overrated my ass. Why u gotta be a forum warrior from the get go lmao, all good, u made me smile, plus I love confrontation that's warranted. Unlike u that start crap for nothing!!!
You are truly a jackas*. Everyone is allow their own opinions. Which I started with you ignorant as*. Sounds like I hit your as* button. Well you're going on the ignore list. Everyone here agrees your a idiot. You have fun with your toy's little man....👎👎
You are now the forum winner this month......
Screenshot_20210804-220302_Messages.jpg

Yeah, I find it funny af that he keeps repeatedly saying he was attacked but in reality he was the one that lashed out first. He claims to be 43 but he looks like hes in his early 30s in his profile pic and he acts like he is a spoiled 15 year old.
He got this month award......
It's sometimes fun to watch people burst into flames when triggered. This was too easy. But typical Karens are easy to bring to tears.
He got this month award.....

Here we go again. 😂 He did this same sh!t over on AF and got suspended for 30 days. Loves to troll and thinks he's always right. And always has to throw insults instead of having an adult conversation/disagreement. He needs to get some IRL friends and stop being a douche bag.🙄 Just ignore all his posts and hopefully he'll go away, maybe join Reddit or Grindr or something.

Here we go again. 😂 He did this same sh!t over on AF and got suspended for 30 days. Loves to troll and thinks he's always right. And always has to throw insults instead of having an adult conversation/disagreement. He needs to get some IRL friends and stop being a douche bag.🙄 Just ignore all his posts and hopefully he'll go away, maybe join Reddit or Grindr or something.
So that's why he showed up here. Well if that's the case woodie will suspended him from here.

He can troll all he wants. We all won't put up with that crap..

I forgot to ask him how Kevin Talbot tastes. 😋

It's funny that he obviously is on the forums seeking subscribers for his failing YT channel, but he can't get along with anyone. Narcissistic personality traits don't make for very good people to follow.

The only thing wrong in this thread is the pure ignorance and stupidity from to OP.....

guess he has his mouth full this morning. Too much Talbot and not enough common sense

Oh man I had no idea ya'll cared so much!!!! I've been having fun all day and forgot all about you losers..... HELLO Forum People that think self-righting is a sin. hahah. Anyone that responded is a total tool haha.

Keeping this thread alive has now been chosen by you all. So good job!! I do love annoying the low grade forum scum though at this point!!

I will now keep this alive for a year straight on the main page. Just because I love you all.

Last edited:
My former boss used to always quote this.
I'm in Construction. "There's always failure to communicate"

Got to be the best most quoted line in my feild of work. Hahaha

Back