New Toy!!! Arrma Mojave, Like New, $350

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1701048413389.jpeg

good luck with it. Not sure if it will handle going to the moon. It's a sct not a basher. Can't wait for the launch video...👍👍

Editing the full video now "short preview below", but i knew from my 8th scale buggy "of almost every brand" and 6s Senton "which i made EXB and it sits on a shelf now". Plus seeing my friend bash her's. SCT's that are built with thick 8th scale parts or bigger are ultimate bashers.

It's kinda funny timing as Kev just put out video showing how beast Mojave's are.

The thing I like is I just don't feel stressed or worried. Literal "just send it" mentality. I have never done a skate park before. But now I'm lookin. I do not want to send my X-Maxx with its giant motor its a super heavy vehicle now. But it will hit the skate ramps too. Just not as balls to the wall as this thing will be.

Editing the full video now "short preview below", but i knew from my 8th scale buggy "of almost every brand" and 6s Senton "which i made EXB and it sits on a shelf now". Plus seeing my friend bash her's. SCT's that are built with thick 8th scale parts or bigger are ultimate bashers.

It's kinda funny timing as Kev just put out video showing how beast Mojave's are.

The thing I like is I just don't feel stressed or worried. Literal "just send it" mentality. I have never done a skate park before. But now I'm lookin. I do not want to send my X-Maxx with its giant motor its a super heavy vehicle now. But it will hit the skate ramps too. Just not as balls to the wall as this thing will be.

NICE AIR!!!
The thing with skate parks is over rated. Concrete always wins over plastic RC trucks.

I would bash and send my X before my sct. The X is a heavy truck but it was made to bash and get beaten.

Is your X still all stock? Or have you made upgrades. Biggest thing with the X. The higher you send it. The more likely you are to bend the drive shaft. Just a heads up. Unless you added supports along it.

NICE AIR!!!
The thing with skate parks is over rated. Concrete always wins over plastic RC trucks.

I would bash and send my X before my sct. The X is a heavy truck but it was made to bash and get beaten.

Is your X still all stock? Or have you made upgrades. Biggest thing with the X. The higher you send it. The more likely you are to bend the drive shaft. Just a heads up. Unless you added supports along it.
Yeah I hear ya concrete is rough stuff to bash on, I have done it a lot haha, just haven't skate parked before.

My XMaxx is highly modified hard to even list everything but I can try hahah. As far as bashing - my Mojave supersedes the X-Maxx by a great deal. This varies I think for everyone depending on driving style.

X-Maxx Build:
-Hobbywing 56118SD Sensored Max5 250amp
-Chinese Harden steel spiral diff ring/pinion <====== A must do for me, I have a bag of stock diff ring/pinions, now it's a year since I have had a diff issue and I run literally every weekend unlike most people. Literally every Saturday of the year with friends.
-Aluminum Diff cups on all diffs
-Aluminum Diff Cover F/R
-Vitavon Upper Bulks F/R
-Center Driveshaft Support

I'm sure I have forgotten things haha.

Compared to the Mojave bone stock....

Last edited:

Hold the camera horizontal! What's with all you vertical video takers lol? It looks stupid. Hold the phone like a camera when using it like a camera. That's video 101.

Hold the camera horizontal! What's with all you vertical video takers lol? It looks stupid. Hold the phone like a camera when using it like a camera. That's video 101.
YouTube short videos can only be taken in vertical mode. They are meant to be viewed from a phone in the same orientation.

YouTube short videos can only be taken in vertical mode. They are meant to be viewed from a phone in the same orientation.
Whats funny is that he said that after a bunch of amazingly edited and recorded videos were already posted. hahahaha

@jakebullett - #1 Why do you come into threads mad lol? #2 As wickedfog said youtube shorts cannot be filmed any other way, also they have to be filmed live and submitted. You can't just add whatever you want to it and edit it. Honestly I like them cause they keep the action realistic and unedited.

Last edited:
Yeah I hear ya concrete is rough stuff to bash on, I have done it a lot haha, just haven't skate parked before.

My XMaxx is highly modified hard to even list everything but I can try hahah. As far as bashing - my Mojave supersedes the X-Maxx by a great deal. This varies I think for everyone depending on driving style.

X-Maxx Build:
-Hobbywing 56118SD Sensored Max5 250amp
-Chinese Harden steel spiral diff ring/pinion <====== A must do for me, I have a bag of stock diff ring/pinions, now it's a year since I have had a diff issue and I run literally every weekend unlike most people. Literally every Saturday of the year with friends.
-Aluminum Diff cups on all diffs
-Aluminum Diff Cover F/R
-Vitavon Upper Bulks F/R
-Center Driveshaft Support

I'm sure I have forgotten things haha.

Compared to the Mojave bone stock....

Question with the bag of diff parts. Do you use the auto flip button??

Question with the bag of diff parts. Do you use the auto flip button??
Great question and its not a simple answer like "yes" unfortunately. I dont use stock radio's, but yes Absolutely I self-right all my vehicles.... I have many vehicles that self right. 6s Senton, 6s Outcast, X-maxx, Sonicwake boat, and every Heli and plane that I have.

I have a bag of non-exb diffs for all arrmas "this is common even with people that don't self-right kratons and outcasts", and a bag of non-spiral diffs for the x-maxx "also common with people that don't self-right". I say common but yes self righting does give them extra abuse haha. Kev rarely shows it but he has a box prolly 10 times the size of my X-Maxx diff bag lolol Hence the phrase "traxxas monkey metal, for the Motor: Spur/Pinions and Diff: Ring/Pinion". Sense I updated all the diffs, none of these blow diffs anymore and you can treat them anyway you like, hahaha, its lovely stuff!!! And honestly its cheap to update them. Exb diffs for the arrmas "$60 each", and spiral cut ring/pinion for the xmaxx "Both diffs - kit for $70". And DONE!!!

That being said it's also why I said earlier "This varies I think for everyone depending on driving style."

Self righting was the worst idea ever thought of in my opinion. For RC land vehicles. wasn't talking abouy boats or helli's. I got the same boat. And the slef righting was the feature that sold me on it.

But thats completely different then vehicles. Its not hard to walk over and flip it back over. Every RC guy has been doing it that way since the beginning. And you will save a lots of $$ and gears that way..

That button is the best way to blow your diffs. There more to it then just push a button. You need the perfect condition for it to actually work. Or you just blow your diffs. Plus you don't need that button to self right.

Guys in the hobby have been doing it for yrs. Foward and reverse is all you need And the rite conditions of dirt.

"Kev" I assume your talking about over rated Talbot. He doesn't show half the sh*t that he messes up. Just like everyone else on line. That edits there videos.

They only show the good never the bad. The bad wouldn't be good for the sponsorships or for the parts manufacturers pocket hahaha.

Self righting was the worst idea ever thought of in my opinion. For RC land vehicles. wasn't talking abouy boats or helli's. I got the same boat. And the slef righting was the feature that sold me on it.

But thats completely different then vehicles. Its not hard to walk over and flip it back over. Every RC guy has been doing it that way since the beginning. And you will save a lots of $$ and gears that way..

That button is the best way to blow your diffs. There more to it then just push a button. You need the perfect condition for it to actually work. Or you just blow your diffs. Plus you don't need that button to self right.

Guys in the hobby have been doing it for yrs. Foward and reverse is all you need And the rite conditions of dirt.

"Kev" I assume your talking about over rated Talbot. He doesn't show half the sh*t that he messes up. Just like everyone else on line. That edits there videos.

They only show the good never the bad. The bad wouldn't be good for the sponsorships or for the parts manufacturers pocket hahaha.
Really!!! You came to tell me that. You want a keyboard war or something, Or more??? haha. Look man self righting on all RCs is awesome and I figured out how to do it all day long with 0 effect for cheap.

Why you so angry about what I overcame cheap and bulletproof? Lolol

Also I go to tracks on days there are no marshals to flip the vehicle. Haha

Was I not supposed to respond to your very inaccurate statement or something!!!!

Also dummy, yes dummy as u asked if I self right when earlier then your statement was videos posted of me clearly self righting, then u keep referring to a button on a stock radio, I don't use a button, jesus read man, hahahahah, I went to a skate park yesterday with friends had a blast and broke nothing!!! Overrated my ass. Why u gotta be a forum warrior from the get go lmao, all good, u made me smile, plus I love confrontation that's warranted. Unlike u that start crap for nothing!!!

Last edited:
I agree with JT. The self-righting feature is an absolutely stupid idea they added to RC's just to sell more parts. Does it work? Yeah, of course it does. But it is extremely hard on your drivetrain. I definitely would not use it personally. To each their own.

Well as Jesse Ventura once said, Bunch of slack-jawed ******* around here. This stuff will make you a god dam*ed sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.. lolol

A stock exb can self right all day long without breaking. Out of the box haha.

You whinny little dudes are missin' out. And obviously scared with your RCs.

Why u gonna make me do this to you? haha!!!
I agree with JT. The self-righting feature is an absolutely stupid idea they added to RC's just to sell more parts. Does it work? Yeah, of course it does. But it is extremely hard on your drivetrain. I definitely would not use it personally. To each their own.
It's cheap to make it 100% work forever. What's wrong with you. Lies and scared.

Well as Jesse Ventura once said, Bunch of slack-jawed ******* around here. This stuff will make you a god dam*ed sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.. lolol

A stock exb can self right all day long without breaking. Out of the box haha.

You whinny little dudes are missin' out. And obviously scared with your RCs.

Why u gonna make me do this to you? haha!!!

It's cheap to make it 100% work forever. What's wrong with you. Lies and scared.

Seriously, why are you being so beligerent. Just because they dont agree, is no reason to start the mud slinging. The crap attitude is not welcome. 🤔

It just gets old having children online that think they know best. He purposely asked a question to provoke a fight. Once I answered he went off about how stupid self righting is.

I do forums as I would IRL, I'd never go up to a stranger and tell them they are doing stupid stuff when they aren't. I also respond as I would IRL.

I responded accordingly doing absolutely nothing wrong here!!!!!!

Back