New Toy!!! Arrma Mojave, Like New, $350

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh nooo haha. Veteran ehhh... So u do All things are RC Of course you don't. Because some of them are too hard for you like heli's.

I never said it's not hard on stock gears, Jesus do u all read. It can be setup to where it's not hard on gears. And screw u dude I've been doing RC since I was 5 and I'm 43. Hopefully ur counting is better then your reading.

Do you fly Jets? Helis? Drones? Seems to me I have more experience if we are laying out the experience card.

I am also an engineer at a fortune 500 company. Who cares what someone's credentials are, I can prove my gearing set up. Credentials doesn't mean u have a clue how to make gears not break so easily as shown over and over here!!!
Just keep doing the self righting thing. You're the engineer. At least you will know how to fix it. 🤣
It was an insult. :cool:

It was an insult. :cool:
Sorry did you feel left out. Thanks for clarifying. Here let me respond as I dont want you to feel ignored. 🤣 Funny thing is your right and I did fix it, long before this thread even existed. And Arrma fixed it years ago with exb diffs haha.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with what were talking about which are ground kits? So apparently you seem to think because a person doesn't do air based RCs then they can't be knowledgeable about ground kits. That an asinine statement to make especially for a supposedly educated person. Seems more like your an engineers helper rather than an engineer.
My point was that he was using non-ground kit credentials to state he knows more and I shot that down. And you are saying to me that it doesn't matter either. So you are saying the same thing to him. That his huge post about how smart he is was pointless and he is also an engineers helper.
Is it possible for you to retort without being condescending? 43 physically maybe but the way you talk to others makes you sound like you're about 15. If its hard on your gears then its hard on your gears regardless of how its set up. Now you may be able to set it up so that it is more durable but that doesn't mean its not hard on the gears. As an engineer you should know that.
Is it possible for you to read a thread and keep your mouth shut. I see not as you could have past this right by. I cannot break these diffs with my personal driving style, so yes it's not hard on the gears and I CLEARLY stated this.
You obviously havent looked through my media gallery because I have helis and drones both but you're right, I dont fly planes. Now you'll have to re-evaluate your statement, but running off at the mouth when you dont know what you're talking about is fun so by all means continue...
Lets see..... Awe those are cute little heli toys you got there. Let me show you what a real heli is boy. And if someone comes in with a turbine heli yes thats better lolol. And no i dont do turbine heli's. They win for sure. Helicopters are literally the pinnacle of RC it's why i mention them lolol. A turbine heli is literally the top of the top when it comes to RC. Why deny that. Or do you not understand the meaning of pinnacle.

2023-08-27 04_08_20-5 - Copy.jpg ‎- Photos.png
353655082_283247640830364_1715187192631987247_n.jpg

No one is talking about credentials but you. The only thing I mentioned was experience levels, which the 3 of us have in abundance way above and beyond what you have. Experience is relative to the conversation which was why I mentioned it. The fact you are an engineer does mean a whole lot. I work in an R&D organization and I work with a lot of engineers. Some of them are smart, some of them are educated idiots...
Again dude i get that you are trying to word things to make yourself look like you had a reason to come into this thread and that you're relevant. But it wont work on me haha. So experience is why i mentioned that I dive into all areas of RC as you are not as experienced if you dont. Not sure how you didnt get that lol.
If you want to post a reply Ill be happy to once again point out all the ways you're being an a$$hat but I have things to do so you'll have to wait for tomorrow. I know you will reply too because you're the type that has to have the last word.
Same dude. U wanna beat a dead horse I'm down. See ya tomorrow haha!!! You got rekt and shut up eventually the last time we tangled in your personal thread. I will have the last word 100% try me....... Come to my youtube..... Come to a video meeting.... You'll lose and get rekt and leave first..... PERIOD
Oh, and btw. custodial engineering isnt relevant to this conversation.
Where is the schooling grey, where did you prove that you can't self-right a slightly updated x-maxx diff. Or that you can't self-right w/ exb diffs literally to your hearts content. YOU DIDNT.

The only thing you accomplish with talking about "schooling" someone is looking like a fool as you havent actually shown anything i've said to be untrue. And I have shown it to be true. If ya need more I can give you years of brutal abuse videos self-righting on EXB diffs without breakage. YES OMG PROOF, OMG NOOO HE DIDNT, HOW DARE HE TELL THE TRUTH...

Good lord haha......

Last edited:
Guess who went on the ignore list, see ya....oops I won't
np sir. I get you sticking up for people that have contributed to this forum more then me. I got no hate for things you said. But the simple fact is I re-read the beginning of this thread. I didnt draw first blood.

I can't prove I'm right, lolol, again you look dumb as dumb sir. I absolutely can. But you cannot prove me wrong. I have many videos proving it and ALL Arrma EXB's can do it out of the box with 0 issues down the road.

The only thing I admitted to know is how to set something up to self right and not get damaged. Good lord talk about DENSE that's all that any of this was about!!! And still no one has proven the original argument wrong. I did it, plain and simple. Again exb Arrmas can do it out of the box lolol. Literally manufactured that way. You all act like this isnt old news. It's been a thing for a while, old news, I'm not sure why its even questioned to be honest.

This right here is what started it all. Up until here I had said nothing about what anyone does being "worst idea" "walking to flip over an RC" "saving dollars in gears" "blowing your diff" "People in the hobby for years"

Sorry I stand by every word I said haha. If you come in after I have said nothing wrong and say what I do is the worst idea, that I can't walk, and imply I havent been doing it for literally 3 decades already then yes screw you and you will get a response.

Was I a bit harsh after this YES. Because up until this point I did nothing wrong. He literally asked me "do you self-right" just so I could say yes as he knew the answer. Then he proceeded to degrade my RC creditability.

SORRY but he was in the wrong from the start and went offensive for no reason. PERIOD, Just read it lmao!!

I have re-read it just to make sure I didnt do something to upset him. I absolutely did not. I will copy and paste this till the end of time. It's the truth. Anyone that came in and got mouthy just got caught in the crossfire, and honestly I'm not sure they properly read up to this point, after this point is irrelevant as the argument was started.
Buddy, I'm 14 and am a better engineer than you by about a million times. Do you even know what a lathe or plasma cutter or any other tool is? And, YOU are the one in the wrong. Your the one who came in here talking like an asshat and calling people names WHEN STONER LITERALLY SAID THAT IT WAS HIS OPINION. YOU need to learn to read apparently. I can almost guarantee that anyone on this forum is smarter than you and know what they are talking about. @WickedFog @Greywolf74 @STONER RC are all veterans to the hobby and have been doing it much longer than you have. You will never get any wear in this world if this is how you talk to people who are disagreeing with you. Self righting is infact the worst feature added to this hobby for ground vehicles. No matter what you say or do to your trucks to make them "self right safe" will make self righting less hard on the diffs and gears. Ask me how I know buddy. You should just leave the forum while your at it because everyone on here is friends and get along perfect but you have to come on here and screw everything up.
My point was that he was using non-ground kit credentials to state he knows more and I shot that down. And you are saying to me that it doesn't matter either. So you are saying the same thing to him. That his huge post about how smart he is was pointless and he is also an engineers helper.

Is it possible for you to read a thread and keep your mouth shut. I see not as you could have past this right by. I cannot break these diffs with my personal driving style, so yes it's not hard on the gears and I CLEARLY stated this.

Lets see..... Awe those are cute little heli toys you got there. Let me show you what a real heli is boy. And if someone comes in with a turbine heli yes thats better lolol. And no i dont do turbine heli's. They win for sure. Helicopters are literally the pinnacle of RC it's why i mention them lolol. A turbine heli is literally the top of the top when it comes to RC. Why deny that. Or do you not understand the meaning of pinnacle.

View attachment 176253View attachment 176254

Again dude i get that you are trying to word things to make yourself look like you had a reason to come into this thread and that you're relevant. But it wont work on me haha. So experience is why i mentioned that I dive into all areas of RC as you are not as experienced if you dont. Not sure how you didnt get that lol.

Same dude. U wanna beat a dead horse I'm down. See ya tomorrow haha!!! You got rekt and shut up eventually the last time we tangled in your personal thread. I will have the last word 100% try me....... Come to my youtube..... Come to a video meeting.... You'll lose and get rekt and leave first..... PERIOD

Where is the schooling grey, where did you prove that you can't self-right a slightly updated x-maxx diff. Or that you can't self-right w/ exb diffs literally to your hearts content. YOU DIDNT.

The only thing you accomplish with talking about "schooling" someone is looking like a fool as you havent actually shown anything i've said to be untrue. And I have shown it to be true. If ya need more I can give you years of brutal abuse videos self-righting on EXB diffs without breakage. YES OMG PROOF, OMG NOOO HE DIDNT, HOW DARE HE TELL THE TRUTH...

Good lord haha......
where did you prove that to be true?
your just a dumba$$ who thinks he knows everything when on this forum there is more knowledge about this hobby than you can even comprehend. @Greywolf74, @STONER RC, and @WickedFog being the main knowledgeable people on here.
No I'm right!!!! lololol Can someone please properly roast me!!! I know you can't prove me wrong so thats a pointless debate!!!

I thought you were blocking me, yet here you are!!! haha!! I was serious about the meeting, all destroy anyone face to face that thinks you can't build a vehicle easily to self-right!!!

Also your channel is garbage my friend, I just looked, welcome to the club!!! omg lolol lmao.... It really show cases your skills doesn't it. Wow you can build a Kyosho kit, SKILLS man!!!
dude you can not be talking about channels being garbage. you can't even keep the camera pointed at the truck for 10 seconds!

Last edited:
Buddy, I'm 14 and am a better engineer than you by about a million times. Do you even know what a lathe or plasma cutter or any other tool is? And, YOU are the one in the wrong. Your the one who came in here talking like an asshat and calling people names WHEN STONER LITERALLY SAID THAT IT WAS HIS OPINION. YOU need to learn to read apparently. I can almost guarantee that anyone on this forum is smarter than you and know what they are talking about. @WickedFog @Greywolf74 @STONER RC are all veterans to the hobby and have been doing it much longer than you have. You will never get any wear in this world if this is how you talk to people who are disagreeing with you. Self righting is infact the worst feature added to this hobby for ground vehicles. No matter what you say or do to your trucks to make them "self right safe" will make self righting less hard on the diffs and gears. Ask me how I know buddy. You should just leave the forum while your at it because everyone on here is friends and get along perfect but you have to come on here and screw everything up.

where did you prove that to be true?
your just a dumba$$ who thinks he knows everything when on this forum there is more knowledge about this hobby than you can even comprehend. @Greywolf74, @STONER RC, and @WickedFog being the main knowledgeable people on here.
14 huh.... Well props kid... but yes I used to do 3d modeling, Solidworks, and then nest it via sigmanest and shoot it to a laser cutted $500k one and cut parts. I also built the computers and setup all the networking to the laser so it is a press of a button. I'm not wrong, EXB Arrmas can self-right all day long out of the box with no consequence. Although I appreciate you having peoples backs it also sad this is the way you have been steered.

They are smarter then me huh, then why can exb's do it stock. How are they so old and you are to young to understand something that has been happening for years. I have tons of videos going back years of self-righting. After the diff upgrades to the x-maxx and the exb's yes its proven by me and tons of other people that arent scared with our RC's.

I'm a dumb*** huh, then why are you so upset at what I'm saying. lololol

Let me copy and paste the reality of this thread again lmao.....

Says the guy who can't prove hes right...

Just because someone has you on ignore doesn't mean they can't see what other people post. Geez, how dense are you?

Ok now go ahead and post you're last words here because I'm not going to sit here and waste any more of my time trying to help the blind see. Good luck getting good help in here after this tantrum. Oh wait, I forgot you know everything already. NVM, carry on acting a fool....
I can't prove I'm right, lolol, again you look dumb as dumb sir. I absolutely can. But you cannot prove me wrong. I have many videos proving it and ALL Arrma EXB's can do it out of the box with 0 issues down the road.

The only thing I admitted to know is how to set something up to self right and not get damaged. Good lord talk about DENSE that's all that any of this was about!!! And still no one has proven the original argument wrong. I did it, plain and simple. Again exb Arrmas can do it out of the box lolol. Literally manufactured that way. You all act like this isnt old news. It's been a thing for a while, old news, I'm not sure why its even questioned to be honest.

Self righting was the worst idea ever thought of in my opinion. For RC land vehicles. wasn't talking abouy boats or helli's. I got the same boat. And the slef righting was the feature that sold me on it.

But thats completely different then vehicles. Its not hard to walk over and flip it back over. Every RC guy has been doing it that way since the beginning. And you will save a lots of $$ and gears that way..

That button is the best way to blow your diffs. There more to it then just push a button. You need the perfect condition for it to actually work. Or you just blow your diffs. Plus you don't need that button to self right.

Guys in the hobby have been doing it for yrs. Foward and reverse is all you need And the rite conditions of dirt.

"Kev" I assume your talking about over rated Talbot. He doesn't show half the sh*t that he messes up. Just like everyone else on line. That edits there videos.

They only show the good never the bad. The bad wouldn't be good for the sponsorships or for the parts manufacturers pocket hahaha.
This right here is what started it all. Up until here I had said nothing about what anyone does being "worst idea" "walking to flip over an RC" "saving dollars in gears" "blowing your diff" "People in the hobby for years"

Sorry I stand by every word I said haha. If you come in after I have said nothing wrong and say what I do is the worst idea, that I can't walk, and imply I havent been doing it for literally 3 decades already then yes screw you and you will get a response.

Was I a bit harsh after this YES. Because up until this point I did nothing wrong. He literally asked me "do you self-right" just so I could say yes as he knew the answer. Then he proceeded to degrade my RC creditability.

SORRY but he was in the wrong from the start and went offensive for no reason. PERIOD, Just read it lmao!!

I have re-read it just to make sure I didnt do something to upset him. I absolutely did not. I will copy and paste this till the end of time. It's the truth. Anyone that came in and got mouthy just got caught in the crossfire, and honestly I'm not sure they properly read up to this point, after this point is irrelevant as the argument was started.

14 huh.... Well props kid... but yes I used to do 3d modeling, Solidworks, and then nest it via sigmanest and shoot it to a laser cutted $500k one and cut parts. I also built the computers and setup all the networking to the laser so it is a press of a button. I'm not wrong, EXB Arrmas can self-right all day long out of the box with no consequence. Although I appreciate you having peoples backs it also sad this is the way you have been steered.

They are smarter then me huh, then why can exb's do it stock. How are they so old and you are to young to understand something that has been happening for years. I have tons of videos going back years of self-righting. After the diff upgrades to the x-maxx and the exb's yes its proven by me and tons of other people that arent scared with our RC's.

I'm a dumb*** huh, then why are you so upset at what I'm saying. lololol

Let me copy and paste the reality of this thread again lmao.....

thats still doesn't prove anything
also did you not read what I said? Stoner said that it was HIS OPINION.

thats still doesn't prove anything
also did you not read what I said? Stoner said that it was HIS OPINION.
Yes videos and years of abuse didnt prove anything, come on haha. lolol.. What proof you all got..... Exactly

I did read what you said, and it was irrelevant, as he was being condescending.

"Self righting was the worst idea ever thought of in my opinion"

After I literally said and showed self righting is fine and not a big deal anymore. Yes he was being condescending. And thats ok, but will get a response accordingly.

I did read that and it was irrelevant as he was being condescending.

"Self righting was the worst idea ever thought of in my opinion"

After I literally said and showed self righting is fine and not a big deal anymore. Yes he was being condescending. And thats ok, but will get a response accordingly.
how the hell was he being condecending?

how the hell was he being condecending?
lololol wow really!!!! I just explained it.

Again self righting is old news hahah. It's doable and not a big deal anymore. Hence why I do it constantly with no effect!!!!

lololol wow really!!!! I just explained it.

Again self righting is old news hahah. It's doable and not a big deal anymore. Hence why I do it constantly with no effect!!!!
its like 15 against 1 dude. that didnt explain chit

its like 15 against 1 dude. that didnt explain chit
15 people that think its 5 years ago. It's not, wake up... lolol. I understand you bow to their wisdom but IRL is a bit different little dude.

15 people that think its 5 years ago. It's not, wake up... lolol. I understand you bow to their wisdom but IRL is a bit different little dude.
I've been in this hobby since I was 2. i dont bow down to nobody. I am smarter than most adults and have proof to back it up. I have won awards for mechanical engineering projects. so stfu and dont suggest that i bow down to anyone. everyone understands that I am smart enough to know that you are wrong and I bet a 2 year old would be smart enough to know your wrong.

I've been in this hobby since I was 2. i dont bow down to nobody. I am smarter than most adults and have proof to back it up. I have won awards for mechanical engineering projects. so stfu and dont suggest that i bow down to anyone. everyone understands that I am smart enough to know that you are wrong and I bet a 2 year old would be smart enough to know your wrong.
hahahaha now thats funny. Dont get all huffy puffy little dude. Remember that credentials mean nothing to these people hahha.

Anytime that keyboard wars start on forums no one that agrees will come in and say so for fear of being ridiculed and have to fight back. So all that will come in here is people that disagree, which is fine with me and i know thats how it works. it only seems like the hole forum unanimously agrees. They dont. This is where I'm different I got no problem telling the truth even if 50 people gang up. It does make me laugh uncontrollably as I dont get worked up just have fun proving people wrong once provoked.

hahahaha now thats funny. Dont get all huffy puffy little dude. Remember that credentials mean nothing to these people hahha.

Anytime that keyboard wars start on forums no one that agrees will come in and say so for fear of being ridiculed and have to fight back. So all that will come in here is people that disagree, which is fine with me and i know thats how it works. it only seems like the hole forum unanimously agrees. They dont. This is where I'm different I got no problem telling the truth even if 50 people gang up. It does make me laugh uncontrollably as I dont get worked up just have fun proving people wrong once provoked.
that, is why your an asshat and dumbass

that, is why your an asshat and dumbass
EXACTLY

Favoritism is funny to me as well. If I said that to someone i'd prolly get banned. But because a few people that have posted here a ton and have no life are against me its ok. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

EXACTLY

Favoritism is funny to me as well. If I said that to someone i'd prolly get banned. But because a few people that have posted here a ton and have no life are against me its ok. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH
then again, I'm not a keyboard pirate

Good for you!!! Thanks for the incite into your amazing and up and coming life. Again self-righting is 100% fine dude. Seriously hahaha. You are following their lead because they say so.

Have you updated an x-maxx to spiral cut gears and tested it over and over and over. Have you tested exb diffs over and over and over for self-righting. No you're assuming that these dudes know everything.

If any of these people did they'd get the same results. If you break one of these diffs your ramping not self righting. If you only self-right and never ramp and never do anything else. No you wont blow the diff. Period!!!

That being said I still have yet to break the x-maxx diffs no matter what I do. Ramping and all. The exb diffs I have popped 2 ring gears in the 2 years I've been using them now. And it wasn't from self-righting it was from an insane hit that would smash a 1:1 car.

Last edited:
Since I blocked him and can't see his posts, just thought I would say your wasting your time replying to him, he will always be right in his own mind, so don't let him drag you down to his level. If everybody just ignores him he will get bored.

Back