New girlfriend car... (:))

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pl9171

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi there!
I would like so much to talk about a new Mustang convertible or a BMW M4 convertible or even a Miata, but it's a basic "non-flavor" CX-9 GS-L 2023... :( (sorry...!) o_O

After 4 months of 3 rows SUV shopping (Acadia, Ascent, Pathfinder, Outlander, CX-9, Sorento, Pilot, Palissade, Explorer), my girlfriend signs the contract for the CX-9. She had a 2009 Mazda 5 with 228 700 km on the board in exchange. We received the car friday night in the snow. We love it; so smooth, solid and precise steering (important!). Pretty good in the snow too (4WD).

I found brand new 2023 MX-30 mags last fall from a MX-30 woman owner and put winter tires on. We like the style.

IMG_4583 (2).JPG

note; on the other hand, the CX-9 is overweight; 4300 lbs, same as a F-150 or a Honda Odyssey. (we all know how much overweight is bad on a vehicule and especially on RC...) But, we made a choice... I am not a fan of turbo engine too, but EPA is not so bad. Can take regular. We will have to see... :oops:

Jeez, you guys should know by now I go commando. :p 🤣
Never in a million years would I admit that we know you go commando.
OMG, this thread was drastically hijacked into talk about @Doom! Mini Cooper.
OP, @Doom! apologies, he don't get out to play much. :D

Never in a million years would I admit that we know you go commando.
OMG, this thread was drastically hijacked into talk about @Doom! Mini Cooper.
OP, @Doom! apologies, he don't get out to play much. :D
In our defense it was Dooms fault we had to highjack this thread 🤣

Back