New Futaba 3PK Synthesized Radio System

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know of any technical differences between this "new" one and the previous 3pk? As far as I can tell it's basically the same radio except it comes with a synth module instead of regular FM. HMMM. Anybody lookin at this may wanna check on the details.

This version doesn't come with a receiver. So add an FM receiver to 380.

-or-

get a FM 3pk (which comes an HRS receiver, 85 bucks seperately) for 320 and add the synch module ($80). I'm gettin $400. Unless yer gonna get a Futaba FM reciever for $20 bucks or less I'm not sure about this...

oh, and the wheel looks different :shrug:

It's also black versus the gold on the original 3pk.

Last edited:
Nuts, I tried tried to use my new 3PK Synthesized Transmitter with my Novak Synthesized Receiver and it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know why it wouldn't work? I set the dial on the receiver to the Futaba Side. I tried it on my other Novak receivers and wasn't successful either. Man, this sucks.

is the 3pk set for the correct transmission? You wanna make sure it's not set up to transmit in HRS or PCM. Go to menu three then MOD-MODE. It needs to say "NOW OPERATION= PPM". If it doesn't change the modulation so it does. Hope this helps...

Thanks! You're the man! That totally did the trick!!! I'm so happy now. I'm going to sell my Airtronics M8 Radio now. YEAH!!!!! :)

Back