New Family Member

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
This was my previous partner, Rolex. He made it to 16.
Rolex-1.jpg

Well, here she is. She was comfortable enough with me to go to sleep after only being here for 2 hours. She's a real sweetheart.

Heeeere's Seiko..........

Seiko_1.jpg

Seiko_2.jpg

Seiko_3.jpg

what kinda dog is she?

She's got that beautiful 'apricot' color of a Lab, but way too small for that. Doesn't have the tall forehead of a Chihuahua, but has the bright eyes and face of a Jack Russell Terrier. In the top pic there's a slipper for a size comparison.
She's a TOTAL chick magnet. She's 4 years old, but looks like she's just a little puppy. So.....according to my calculations, she'll NEVER be just a dog, but will always be a chick magnet. :D:p::) I'm a lucky dog.

She is part terrier for sure. I am just thinking part lab because of the ears...

She's a TOTAL chick magnet. She's 4 years old, but looks like she's just a little puppy. So.....according to my calculations, she'll NEVER be just a dog, but will always be a chick magnet. :D:p::) I'm a lucky dog.

Ralph, trying to attract the nurses is just... Well, it is just disturbing!

Nice family addition there Rolex! I likes blonds too and brunettes and red heads!

Definitely a cutie Ralph.....take good care of her for sure. Seiko is nice but just not a Rolex.....lol. She will be a good buddy for ya. Leach her to love the smell of nitro!

There will NEVER be another Rolex. He taught me to speak fluent 'dog' while I thought it was me, training HIM. He was much more than a buddy or a companion. He was my partner.

Thankfully my wife corrected me when i told her this story, i was thinking rolex had a dark side. haha

Growing up we pronounced the name seiko the same as psycho and given the circumstances, i thought that was a little twisted. My wife quickly told me that its pronounced "see-ko"

Nice dog!!

Good to see you have a new buddy to kick back with, She looks like she has found her place with you as your new chick magnet, LOL!!!!!

Actually it's pronounced SAY'-koe.
I have a rare, special edition Seiko watch that rarely sees daylight any more. I've had it for 30 years.

Back