NEW! arrma big rock 6S!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a Ford F250 to me.
Looks cool. But for me, 1/10 is more for me, anything larger than a 1/10 SCT doesn't or will barely fit on my workbench. Not to mention 4s / 6s batteries are pretty expensive.

Blasphemy!
honestly, i would have said the same thing about a year ago.
then,
i got my vendetta. i had such a bad experience with my typhon i thought this could be a huge mistake. i was wrong..... Arrma has won me back baby!

honestly, i would have said the same thing about a year ago.
then,
i got my vendetta. i had such a bad experience with my typhon i thought this could be a huge mistake. i was wrong..... Arrma has won me back baby!
I just don't like that body. I'd like to see an outcast style body on it. That is just a preference though. That said the new Outcast 8s is on my list. I'll probably pick one up after I'm done with the 5T conversion.

i think the body looks sweet. the white reminds me of my dads F350 (not a doully)
I got burned on an F250 a few years ago. Really soured my Ford taste. I like old Fords, but that is pretty much across the board with all modern trucks now. I just don't care for them. DEF is the dumbest thing to be produced for a diesel and nobody has got it right yet. Killed my F-250 in less than 100k miles. A $70k+ truck better go 500k miles. The old ones did for a lot less.

Put a 100 dollar bill in a copy machine and you will be all set! 🤣
No don to that
You guys forgot to welcome the NSA and FBI to the conversation 🤣

Last edited: