Big Rock Trick Shot

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtbmatty

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
My son and I were running our big rock and rustler last night. Our back yard has a couple of jumps in the woods and and there is a dip in the yard that can be used to jump as well. I had stopped the rustler on the back side of the dip and was watching him. Well, here he comes full Tilt with the Big Rock into the dip, basically straight at the rustler. He realizes there is going to be a spectacular wreck so he turns and brakes and clips a small root when the big rock catches air and goes into a flat spin (wheels down spinning like a frisbee) right over the top of the rustler and sticks the landing!! It was a thing of beauty!! We both got a good look at it and promptly high fived as we were hootin and laughing. So cool.

Awesome! Never a camera around when these kinds of things happen, but doesn't make them any less cool. :thumbs-up:
Totally. This would have been a really good one to see a video of. I have had one do a flip/roll and out of pure luck it stuck the landing. But I have never seen a flat spin. It would be nearly impossible to recreate.

It was totally legit! Still smiling thinking about it. I take some pictures with my phone here and there, but my success rate is below average. Glad I saw this first hand.

Not sure why someone felt the need to edit the title of this thread, but I gotta be honest it’s a real turn off.
I changed it back to what I had originally titled it, not because I think this title is better, but because that’s what I felt suited the thread.

An explanation would be appropriate

Not sure why someone felt the need to edit the title of this thread, but I gotta be honest it’s a real turn off.
I changed it back to what I had originally titled it, not because I think this title is better, but because that’s what I felt suited the thread.

An explanation would be appropriate
Yeah, it was the BigRock doing the trick shot. The Rustler was just sitting there.

Back