New Airplane... Huuuge Thing and I got it!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevoME

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Unbelievable power, hovers, spins, rolls, snaprolls, hammerheads, immelman's tourque rolls, loops, lomcovaks... unlimited aerobatics...

...all tried, nothing works.
It will not stay airborne for more than 4 minutes, crashes like a non- heterosexual- duck, can't turn to the right and if you toss it, it will spiral until impact.
What is it? Price was an incredible $20.00

Oh, and Speed: About Mach 2.389 (clocked behind the house)

It's the incredible Machine called AERO SKY FLYER, it's flown once and is already for sale...:party: Make offer :eyepatch:

Last edited:
That sucks to hear. ToysRUs had the Air Hogs version on sale the other day and I was thinking about picking one up. Thanks for the heads up!

Naw, I'll bend the rudder, put a power 380 into it and send it to outer space.
I'll sell it for $1.00 (Shipping is $19.99) LOL

Is it the RC, its configuration, or the controller? I am curious because I bought my kids an Air Hog twin engine flyer that uses differential thrust fo turns and thrust in general to climb or dive, no real control surfaces in play. It took a little while to get used to it, but now my daughter flies it around my front yard better than I do my heli, and loves it. Granted, a windy day (we're talking anything over say no wind...) and it is off to the races and near uncontrollable...but again, my daughter has a lot of fun with it...and I can manage to keep it airborne for enough time to create some smiles on my kids faces.

For the $30 I paid for it...it has been worth it. The one thing I did notice was that there were some very small trim knobs that depending on where they were set, it would not turn in one direction or another...I set it like a NASCAR toy...always turn left. Perhaps, yours has a similar issue...

The thingy has a little magnet attached to the rudder and seems to use magnetism to make very small movements. The rudder is just deflected enough so that while the little motor is on it will constantly turn. Motor of = straight and almost level because of the missing propwash.

I expected the little ventilator to be broken after the first landing on my newly paved driveway, but it actually lands like a big one, if you let go of the power early enough for it to recover from the turn.

It was either a lobster-roll or this stupid thing, so now I'm hungry.
I'll get the rudder straight and then try to smoke it on a powerline.
It was a bit windy, maybe 5-6 knots and it did not show any reaction to it.

I need a new Pitts, or something to fly aerobatics with, gotta stop wasting my money on this foam stuff :)

Last edited:
LOL...I hear you on the wasting of money on cheap stuff. Most of the cheap buys that enter my house are for my girls to play with so I can be unmolested whilst I play with the more expensive toys. Good luck in your quest for a Pitts.

The Pitts will be hard to get as well as a nice looking Extra.

Back