Need help with the limitless

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronass

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the limitless I tried to post in arrma but no one likes me🤦‍♂️. Anyway trying to find the parts I need to put a body like delta platics on limitless v2. I’ve narrowed it down to body post 320517 and bumper support 320521. But do I need front bumper 320515 and foam 320537. Thanks and sorry for the bother. Just don’t wanna buy something and I don’t need and don’t wanna not buy something I do.

Did you post on https://www.arrmaforum.com? It's the the best one and run by the same people. There are dozens of build logs on there with more details than you want to know.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/forums/rc-build-logs/?prefix_id=78

I still run the original body, but from what I can tell looking at other builds they either run the Infraction setup with the foam and the body posts. Or they might swap the splitter with no foam.

ARA320521 is common to both infraction and limitless. It looks like if you order a new one you get the foam adapter. Realistically if you punch a curb at 100MPH there is no amount of foam that will help. The splitter takes the brunt of anything in the front and I wouldn't waste your money.

1693777035252.png

But if you really want the foam bits, the Infraction parts book is here.
https://www.arrma-rc.com/on/demandw...402/Manuals/ARA7615V2-Exploded-View-MULTI.pdf

Look at your parts book and the Infraction and find the difference, but without digging too far, I "think" these are the differences, plus your body post.
1693777220988.png

1693777410041.png

Honestly I figured instead of me reading chapters that someone had it right in front of them. And I didn’t even think about looking at the manuals. Thanks for ur help

Honestly I figured instead of me reading chapters that someone had it right in front of them. And I didn’t even think about looking at the manuals. Thanks for ur help

You're welcome.

The Arrma docs are mostly correct. I've found missing or incorrect PNs but they aren't terrible.

Seriously though, the Arrma Forums are a good group of people. Very smart, helpful and willing to jump in. The build logs a bit wordy (mine is the worst) but they are a great resource. I pretty much dump my notes in there while I'm building, because I know I won't remember what shock oil I used next year.

If you are looking for something in particular, the link above is Limitless only. Look for some thing that is GT body, then scroll for pics. You can always DM someone they are pretty good about getting back to people.

I "think" Raz Shifrim (on YT) had a GT build at some point too.

Like I said I pretty much new what to get just wanted to make sure so I didn’t buy what I didn’t need. Thanks again bro. And they usually help but I guess I’ve been asking a lot lately

Back