Need advice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is a blade 350 qx3 still one of the best choices around for a decent sized quad that can do aerial video? also whats better to use for said video, a gopro or the orb looking camera that comes on certain versions of the 350qx3?

If I was going to buy a used 350qx is there any reasons not to buy the older v2 or v1 models of the 350qx?

A go pro would be your best choice for quality, although they're rather expensive. As for the versions, depends which one you can afford as they all look pretty expensive.

I found a guy selling the AP combo one with supposedly only 5 flights on it and no crashes for $450 off of another forum. I think I'm gonna pick that up. I've read on helifreak the AP combo camera is actually better than the gopro for aerial photography. I have nothing to compare one against the other so IDK. maybe I'll find out one day :)

I found a guy selling the AP combo one with supposedly only 5 flights on it and no crashes for $450 off of another forum. I think I'm gonna pick that up. I've read on helifreak the AP combo camera is actually better than the gopro for aerial photography. I have nothing to compare one against the other so IDK. maybe I'll find out one day :)
Sounds good. Keep it away from Rolex's place though, he's got one mounted with a mini gun and velcro gloves from what I've heard...
Also, how's your PC build going? I can't seem to find the thread. I'll have to do one thinking about it, well, more of an overview.

Well I sent him the money but not before he conned me out of anyother $15 to cover paypal fees. He actually originally asked me to send it "friends and family". I didnt send it that way obviously but he still got me to agree to cover the fees. I hate people that do that....Its like, just ask what the hell you want for your stuff in the first place. Something which I will note in his feedback because the forum he posted this on doesn't allow people to ask to send it as "friends and family" or ask others to cover paypal fees. If the quad its 100% as described I'm gonna return it. If its "like new" as he claims then $465 is still a good price for it but hes already on my bad side now.

Last edited:
Well I sent him the money but not before he conned me out of anyother $15 to cover paypal fees. He actually originally asked me to send it "friends and family". I didnt send it that way obviously but he still got me to agree to cover the fees. I hate people that do that....Its like, just ask what the hell you want for your stuff in the first place. Something which I will note in his feedback because the forum he posted this on doesn't allow people to ask to have other cover fees or to send it as "friends and family" or ask others to cover paypal fees. If the quad its 100% as described I'm gonna return it. If its "like new" as he claims then $465 is still a good price for it but hes already on my bad side now.
It's still a good price but I see what you mean.

yeah its still not a bad price which is why I went ahead and agreed but its just the principle of the thing.

If they ask to be paid as "friends or family" you can forget any idea of having PayPal cover a screwing. If it's not checked as purchased goods, there's nothing they will do. Check it out VERY carefully when you get it. I'd also make a point of giving neutral feedback due to his additional charge of PayPal fees.

my thoughts exactly Rolex and yeah screw the whole F&F thing. I was born at night....

If they ask to be paid as "friends or family" you can forget any idea of having PayPal cover a screwing. If it's not checked as purchased goods, there's nothing they will do. Check it out VERY carefully when you get it. I'd also make a point of giving neutral feedback due to his additional charge of PayPal fees.
Yep. If the product is even slightly not as advertised, send it back. He shouldn't of not included the price, and shouldn't of asked you to pay as friends and family.

To me, something's hinckey if they ask for friends and family for merchandise.

well hopefully its as advertised. I've ben wanting a 350qx3 for awhile now.

Back