Looking for a Quadcopter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy the new 6 over the 6i if that were my only two choices. A buddy of mine just bought one, and it's a lot nicer than the 6i, and if nothing else has more model memory slots, and a three position flight mode switch instead of two.

Sorry thought you were asking about the differences between the DX6i and The DX7s. The DX6 is better than the DX6i for the reasons that @HPIguy stated plus it has an SD card reader for updates and model profiles storage and uploading as well as voice alerts and LiPo capability. My DX7s lasts an incredibly long time on its LiPo pack. I usually charge it about once a week with my normal use (about 30 minutes a day). I also don't usually let my pack get below 6.9v.

Thanks guys! Sorry to be such a noob about this. Surface radios I'm all over.....my last air radio was an AM Futaba! Lol

I still use a Futaba to fly my quads that started life as AM, but with whatever frequency module I want snapped into the back. It's an old T8UAF, and I freaking love that radio!

It's a tank of a radio though. I wish mine had the modules I could switch out... That would be nice. I think I paid like 75 bucks for it in like 1993!