My new XTM mega monster truck (mmt)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a garden hose... outside. My wife got pretty annoyed at the mess it would make in the bath tub. I only hose them down in tub in the winter time after bashing in snow to get the snow to all melt so they can dry off on my bench with a fan. Still tends to leave tire marks in the tub.

Ha ha, I haven't had any issues with tire marks in the tub, however the ol' lady got a little pissed off over the burnout marks on the linoleum floor in the kitchen

if you clean your rigs off in the tub and as long as you clean up the mess there really isn't much reason for anyone to get upset about it.

I clean my truck off with hot steamy water then park them on a towel to air-dry. the hotter the water the better because the water evaporates and they dry much faster.

Last edited:
I just gotta say... I am SOOOOO lucky to have the woman I am with now!!! She is SOOOOO patient with me and my disaster of the day!!!

Hi has anyone got details of the reverse gear system for the Xtm MMT ???

I'm trying to find a steel spur gear 75t for my xtm mammoth mt any idea?
Unfortunately no 🤥 . As much as I like global hobby/xtm, it's a fairly small company and they can't afford to manufacture and put out Parts support for their vehicles for more than a couple years after they discontinue them because they come out with newer more advanced models. Once Parts support is stopped it's only a matter of time before whatever Parts they have left over and the warehouses dry up and disappear and that's pretty much it unless you want to get creative and try and make something else from a different make or model of RC work. Unfortunately the mammoth mt, mmt, S/T, The XST and a great many others have long since then discontinued and parts have for the most part dried up and disappeared. And I was just looking and I posted this thread like 9 years ago, damn how time flies 🙃 . As far as xtm parts go it's basically a scavenger hunt wherever you can find them but your best bet is to keep an eye on eBay. In the meantime when you get a minute send a few pictures of it this way, I'm sure most of this would love to see it, thanks 😋

Back