Mgt down lol!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I was going to get a running vid up tonight. Figured well I better get one more tank put through it then start ripping it up. Beginning of the eight tank right before I was going to fire up the camera! Rear toe link mount destroyed itself in a 50mph cart wheel down my yard and I mean a long dang way down my yard. Anyone that says that CF toe link won't hold up is full of brown stink! Here's some carnage pics. This was the only thing that broke! I cut down a set of Savage ones to replace both rear ones with. The Savage mounts seem to have more flex in the plastic plus they are just meatier. This seems to be one major downfall of the MGT rigs. Took me a lot of trimming a little at a time to make sure I got the correct toe settings. Also I finally started putting a performance tune on the LRP.32 tonight all I can say is holy crap. This is a heavy rig guys and the way this thing is man handled by this engine is awesome. I hope maybe I can get a vid up weds evening.

View attachment 13625

View attachment 13626

Last edited:
I've been watchin this build there hulk and I tell you nice very nice. I want to get another one lol. I never got to build mine but now I know that I can I just may do one up someday lol. Nice build again buddy

Nice carnage, can't wait to see the video!

Cartwheels are the worst man. Looks like you came away relatively unscathed though, that's great. :thumbup:

For curiosity sake, how much does your truck weigh? Is it lighter or heavier than a stock MGT?

Cartwheels are the worst man. Looks like you came away relatively unscathed though, that's great. :thumbup:

For curiosity sake, how much does your truck weigh? Is it lighter or heavier than a stock MGT?

I will try and get it weighed. I will post it when I do. I have been kinda under the weather lately. Hope maybe I can get a vid up son to. The weather here has started to turn crappy again go figure. I can tell you though some idea of weight. It is little heavier than the 4.6 rig but lighter than the 8.0 version. The 8.0 trans is like twice the weight of the 4.6 even with a FOC which I have installed. But it's well worth the extra weight to have the stronger trans.

the cf links look awesome!!

Mgt vid

Well I managed to get a couple vids shot. Still running pretty rich only on eight tank. She makes so much power you can drift it on the blacktop even with the HPI dirt bones! I got one more vid to put up but is still uploading to youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
What body is that again hulk?

Back