lets talk about a winter project for me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mtx1

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guy i was going to build a guitar but i think i want a nitro rc to work on. I been buying rtr but i want something that is is in good shape but could use a few parts etc. I called my local place they have a old Duratrax for 69.99 but they said it needs gears i was told to pass on it i said lets be real is this a headache they said not to buy it.. Should i stick with a rc10gt i had one back in like 2004 and i see part support for them. What ya guys think? I want to be in the 40-99.99 range. Under 100.00 i use ebay to buy and sell and local is a good idea. All so when taking on these this stuff part support is the key right??

It's always a great idea to buy an RC10GT to restore/rebuild. There's plenty on fleabay that have been abused and need some TLC and the part support is top notch. If I had more time I'd probably have 10 of them, but I try and keep my RC to two vehicles so that I don't get addicted. My son isn't to thrilled with RC, so I spend a lot of my spare time taking him target shooting and hanging out playing Xbox with him.

It's always a great idea to buy an RC10GT to restore/rebuild. There's plenty on fleabay that have been abused and need some TLC and the part support is top notch. If I had more time I'd probably have 10 of them, but I try and keep my RC to two vehicles so that I don't get addicted. My son isn't to thrilled with RC, so I spend a lot of my spare time taking him target shooting and hanging out playing Xbox with him.

I think I will get one monday, I did pick up two redcats but I want a rc10gt. I really want to to a buy it now. Go8d tging about having fun with your son.

Back