Ban me from here to many cry babies that want to talk poop

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
This why I don’t invest in this crap. Met some good people here but some guys think they are so smart but yet can’t even use a CNC Weld or to any fab work. Keep buying ur box builds. I’d rather build my own and have to use parts from other rc stuff. Fkn cry babies these days that want to hate.

It’s not on you Doom somebody here has more knowledge and thinks he knows it all and pissed me off.

Whew, good thing I'm stupid. :D
I love your builds @TRAT keep-um comin.

Obviously I missed something. 🤨
Hes bitching about me Doom because I pointed out the fact that he made some random ass post about the fact that he doesn't build slash builds and then less than 12 hours later posted a build that consists of 50% slash parts. I commented on it and hes flipping out about it. I dont care if he builds slashes or not I just found it weird that he posted 2 completely contradictory posts within 12 hours of each other. I just simply asked at what point does it count as a slash build and now all of a sudden I'm an butthead. Well I guess I can deal with that.

I guess since I'm being an butthead I can't help but wonder why every time someone posts something trat doesn't like he makes a whole new post talking about it like the person hes dissing doesn't realize hes talking about them???

I aint trying to hate Trat but I dont understand where the anger is coming from man.

You want me to say sorry yes I use slash parts I use rustler parts I’m not Consistent my post I’m not perfect like you I said I’ll leave it be. I had one slash before and was a slash drag car all stock. I don’t buy that box stuff anymore and do I have to go off base plate to have a build done slash or rustler yes. That’s what makes this hobby fun you can come with ur own ideas and make stuff yourself if ur capable doing that. This petty talk to me anymore

All I did was made an offhand comment about 2 things you said that seemed to contradict each other and now you've made 3 different threads about it. Let it go dude. If Id have known youd get this butthurt over it Id have not said anything. Jesus Christ

All I did was made an offhand comment about 2 things you said that seemed to contradict each other and now you've made 3 different threads about it. Let it go dude. If Id have known youd get this butthurt over it Id have not said anything. Jesus Christ
From an outsiders view, I have to agree. It wasn't that demeaning of a comment......seems it was blown way out of proportion. Move on. Good lord. :rolleyes:

My video camera is broken

While we are here... What does RCNT stand for?

I believe that is the old name of this “Rc Nitro Talk” could be wrong but I think someone has talked about the old name before
Thats possible but i think it stands for RC N talk as its a general rc forum from the beggining

Thats possible but i think it stands for RC N talk as its a general rc forum from the beggining

This forum used to be a nitro forum, it later opened up to be a general forum. The "N" was indeed for nitro.

The forum was RCNitroTalk.com up until somewhere around 2014-2015ish. Not sure the exact year it changed because I was on hiatus from the hobby during the time when it changed but I believe it was somewhere around there. It was one of the very first stickers I ever put on my hobby bench :)

20230311_113119.jpg

Back