Ban me from here to many cry babies that want to talk poop

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about trouble. Got in from work 3 months ago, says to my girlfriend, I hope "Morticia" her Mum isn't visiting again this weekend. Her Mum then walked out of the kitchen......oops.

Sucks wish my 2 hands worked good carpal tunnel bad in my left but I still have a mouth. That gets me in trouble sometimes
I had to have carpal tunnel surgery done on both of my hands about 8-10 years ago. I have the same problem with my mouth though lol

IMG_7159.JPG

Talk about trouble. Got in from work 3 months ago, says to my girlfriend, I hope "Morticia" her Mum isn't visiting again this weekend. Her Mum then walked out of the kitchen......oops.
I'm weak! 🤣💀

Since this turned into kind of a general talking point post. I may be way out of line or maybe not... So greywolf answered some questions on my post but I have another. How absurd would is be to run my 4tec 3.0 on 12v DeWalt lithium batteries? I have a crap ton of them. And was wondering about it. They have built in low voltage shut off. They are technically 10.8v so would it hurt my titan 12t550???
Please dont take my word for it but i have done the same and depending on my esc, I've actually had success everytimemy difficulty was determining the best method to unhoise the lion batteries and make them clean and compatible as a form factor. I literally tested it raw dog straight through the stock housing on the machine parts. Best

Back