Kyosho Spare Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spikey-M

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hi folks new here so be gentle!!

I have had some fun with my Kyosho Alpha Pureten and....pranged it against a Kurb at high speed ( I know ....)

I am going to dis-assemble the front drive/ suspension to check what's damaged but looks like the drive shaft isn't staying in the hub - any idea where to get parts for this model??

Also if anyone has any general advice on care for this model gratefully received

Thanks

@Spikey-M have you checked your Local Hobby Shop (LHS)? Other places to check would be Amain, eBay, and Tower Hobbies.

Ordering online is your best bet- but try and support your local hobby shop if you can.

I always recommend checking in with your local hobby shop... Esp for newbies. (no offense) the reasoning is simply that your local shop may end up helping you out of a jam without charging you any repair fees or time IF you buy your parts from them.
Of course, I always recommend that any time you need help, you check in with us here. There are a LOT of very experienced ppl here who are most Def willing to take the time to help. We can and will save you money, time and aggravation!
If you are looking for help with this particular issue, I recommend a new post titled something along the lines of 'need help repairing Kyosho Alpha Pureten' ... In the post, explain what you did, what specifically you need help with and most importantly, PICTURES!!!

I always recommend checking in with your local hobby shop... Esp for newbies. (no offense) the reasoning is simply that your local shop may end up helping you out of a jam without charging you any repair fees or time IF you buy your parts from them.
Of course, I always recommend that any time you need help, you check in with us here. There are a LOT of very experienced ppl here who are most Def willing to take the time to help. We can and will save you money, time and aggravation!
If you are looking for help with this particular issue, I recommend a new post titled something along the lines of 'need help repairing Kyosho Alpha Pureten' ... In the post, explain what you did, what specifically you need help with and most importantly, PICTURES!!!
Good advice - thanks for coming back

Actually nothing has broken on my Kyoshos from normal use. My daughter hit a fence post hard and broke the front bumper on the FO-XX. That is the only part I have replaced.

Actually nothing has broken on my Kyoshos from normal use. My daughter hit a fence post hard and broke the front bumper on the FO-XX. That is the only part I have replaced.
Same with the HPI- I broke a couple of parts when I first got it, but haven't broken any since.

Back