kyosho clutchbell, thunder tiger bearings???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robboyeah

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm trying to fit a kyosho 2 speed clutch bell to a thunder tiger pro21. The bearings on the t.t clutch bell are pretty standard but don't fit into the new longer kyosho 2 speed bell. Does anyone know the different dimensions of these two brands? Basically I need bearings that will fit a kyosho bell onto a t.t crank. I've already had to change flywheel to a 2 shoe as the 3 shoe on my eb4 is too big for the kyosho bell. Any help would be appreciated..:\

..it seems the bearing holes have a smaller diameter in the kyosho bell

Last edited:
Look up the exploded views for both kits find both bearing sizes and then buy bearings that have the same Inner diameter as the TT and the same outer diameter and width as the Kyosho.

ok, bearing sorted, but now the kyosho clutch bell seems to be slightly too shallow, the thunder tiger clutch shoes seem a fraction too wide, does anyone know if kyosho three clutch shoes are slightly narrower. I.e if you look at a side on view, how far out the shoes sit off the flywheel.? Are all 3 shoe clutch shoes the same width?