I really don't need another crawler.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I'm not a fan of Redcat bashers because I have one and I have yet to run a complete tank of fuel through it without something breaking so it's in pieces in a box in the shop.
I do however like their crawlers because I have a Gen7 fully modded and an Everest 10 completely stock but have build another Everest 10 with rear steering.
I really like This

I'm not a fan of Redcat bashers because I have one and I have yet to run a complete tank of fuel through it without something breaking so it's in pieces in a box in the shop.
I do however like their crawlers because I have a Gen7 fully modded and an Everest 10 completely stock but have build another Everest 10 with rear steering.
I really like This
I saw that here the other day, and I just love it. I would be dying to have one, but I just have no place to drive it, unlike some people 😉

I get it man, I am one of the lucky ones. Right out my front and back door is Idaho... :D with some of the most beautiful and crawler friendly I have ever seen.
Oregon is beautiful also, in fact I live in Idaho but purchase my fishing license in both Idaho and Oregon. Spendy but well worth it.

I'm not really much of a fan of larger scales, I just have a thing for miniaturization. 1/10 is also my max sized scale, when it comes to rc cars. I do like military theme things though.
I get it man, I am one of the lucky ones. Right out my front and back door is Idaho... :D with some of the most beautiful and crawler friendly I have ever seen.
Oregon is beautiful also, in fact I live in Idaho but purchase my fishing license in both Idaho and Oregon. Spendy but well worth it.
Back in 2001, I did a 3mo work assignment in Tillamook, OR. Not much to do in Tillamook, but fish. Oh yeah, I love fishing!
My company put me up at the Shiloh Inn extended stay motel. The back of the motel property has a decent sized stream running asking along it. Many days after work, if I didn't feel like going out, I would just walk back there with my ultralight spinner rig and Roostertail lures, and enjoy a peaceful, fun time of trout fishing. I would also regularly keep a couple for dinner 🐟🐟🐟🐟
This was also when I had happened to land my largest fish on the lightest gear: A +2ft steelhead on 4lb test line!

Last edited:
Trust me, I am. The X is priority.
If I were you, I would be unable to resist bro. I am not confined to any scale. If I had a place to crawl, and they made a 1/3 scale crawler, I would want it.

did you forget the R when you made your account here?
No, I have used both names over the years. Wickedfog is from my vape juice business I tried to get going right when the government made it illegal to sell vape juice.

It's one of my grandkids, they just won't leave me alone.
Here's one you could use, at a later date 😉
NY CAMEL.JPG

Cousin of mine but I trust him as far as I can throw him.. :eek:

I have a look in my eyes that says, oh crap, this isn't going to end well... :eek:

Back