I don't NEED this...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
...But I WANT this!

I don't have room for another truck, I don't need another truck, I don't have the budget for another truck, but here I find myself WANTING another truck. :doh: I think the wife would be displeased right now, knowing I just got my Ecto, so I guess this just go's on my wish list for now, unless some unexpected cash lands in my lap.

You can see all the specs here G-MADE

gm57011_21-4.jpg

Oh like we are going to say "oh no @Doom! , don't do it, don't do it". Pffftt whatever dude. :D
That's a great looking truck.

Last edited:
Looks like the Sendero, but different. So you could tell the wife you need parts for the lawn mower, and grab this one. Then paint this one to match the Sendero. She'll never notice 😝

Looks like the Sendero, but different. So you could tell the wife you need parts for the lawn mower, and grab this one. Then paint this one to match the Sendero. She'll never notice 😝

I think she would get suspicious....we don't have a lawn! 🤣

I can hear it now, "But Honey, it had Cantilever shocks!"
image_2021-10-08_132615.png

I think she would get suspicious....we don't have a lawn! 🤣
Flip the breaker off on the AC and order "parts for AC unit" then. I'm sure you'll think of something. You already shared it. Now you have to buy it so we can be jealous 😉

Lol, of course I am. That's what friends are for. To push you into bad decisions so we can all have a laugh!

Money solutions - "Honey, we need to sell your car and buy you a used Hyundai. Your car has a muffler bearing going bad". 😝

On a seious note, what is that cantilever off of? Oh nevermind. I just looked at the rest of the truck pics. Wow, that is pretty cool!

Come on man....You know the first rule they taught us at RCs Anonymous..... WANTS outweigh NEEDS everytime!

If your gonna go with the AC route though unplug the fuse for the AC in her car and then tell her you need to buy a new $600 compressor for it....If you do the house AC then you will suffer too. 🤣

You guys are killin' me....her car is still on order and should be here around the 21st. 🤣
On a seious note, what is that cantilever off of? Oh nevermind. I just looked at the rest of the truck pics. Wow, that is pretty cool!
So far each of my trucks has had a different feature in the chassis or suspension, this one intrigued me.

You guys are killin' me....her car is still on order and should be here around the 21st. 🤣

So far each of my trucks has had a different feature in the chassis or suspension, this one intrigued me.
It looks wicked man. I toyed around with a cantilever design a couple years ago. I still have that truck somewhere 🤔😳🤷‍♂️

First, attempt to get her into the hobby, if she likes it, good job! If that fails, have a friend buy it for you, you pay them back, and then tell her it was a gift from them.

It's probably more me than she, preventing the purchase. I've always lived by the"if you want it bad enough you'll save for it" motto. Besides I need to get some play time in with my others! It will most likely be my next purchase though. :)

Are you TRYING to get me in trouble? THE AC is brand new and under warranty. I need to come up with the cash first. ;)
Kidneys goes for big money, and you have 2 when you can live on just one. Cash problem solved!
The sign of a good friendship is, how far we can push them over the edge ... :p
....and then laugh our @$$ off when they go over the edge and crash!
Come on man....You know the first rule they taught us at RCs Anonymous..... WANTS outweigh NEEDS everytime!
I thought it was: it is better to ask for forgiveness, than permission 🤔

Here is a trap I bet we guys need to be aware of. Say you wife comes home from work and says.

” I was telling my coworker about your trucks.”
“He says he’ll give you a thousand dollars for one of your trucks.”

Now this is a trap be carful!!!

The correct answer
Hell ya I can get two more just like it for that money.

Wrong answer
Ha…I got twice that in the electronics alone.