How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local repeaters are best I've found. With most of the repeaters up in the mountains I can hit from Denver to Cheyenne Wyoming most of the time. Check in and let them know you're montering. You could also check the net for ARES repeaters in your area. The magic ban is always fun when it's open. Still -5 here at the house right now. Good day for grill cheese and tomato soup for lunch.
Did some research and came up with ten (10) 2m repeater sites Houston area. Did a memory save on four of the freq's, incl. Houston ARES/RACES and Skywarn Hou EOC. Skywarn Saltgrass Houston is real active on 146.902 with a daily net.

Big help in emergency planning. Thanks for the heads-up ruralNOCO. Good luck with your RC crawling. Woke up to clr/cold 18degF this morning. Shut-off and drained the water pipes in the house before retiring last night. Good thing. Supposed to warm up tomorrow. 'AC'

Woke up to clr/cold 18degF this morning. Shut-off and drained the water pipes in the house before retiring last night. Good thing. Supposed to warm up tomorrow. 'AC'
Man, I wish it was 18°F here. Sitting at 4°.

I was trying to remember the rap song buried deep within the forgotten realms of my brain that had the word "sprung" in it, but I can't be bothered to walk that far to retrieve the information.
I'm sprung tpain is the only one I know of. And I don't listen to his music. 🤪

It has been fairly cold out here in Phoenix the past few weeks however it is starting to warm up to the 70s for a bit. Not sure how long this will last but I enjoyed the cold as it came...

Watching the ice melt in my pepsi outside.😁🤣

Watching the ice melt in my pepsi outside.😁🤣
26°F right now. Just finished removing a few more inches of new snow that's been falling since around 2am this morning.
c3ac8fd1634e47238fab82efaa60f0f9_20240116172929.jpg

12 here but a storm moving in again tonight.

2hr delays for tomorrow
Back to normal here
Expect 1 to 3 inches Thursday to Friday night.

Some of the schools here cancelled classes today due to the low temps... Low last night was 9, high today is 28, low tonight 13... supposed to be above freezing tomorrow afternoon.
21.* and 6 inches. could be worse. :cool:
If Chubaka can resist comment, so can I... :happy:

Some of the schools here cancelled classes today due to the low temps... Low last night was 9, high today is 28, low tonight 13... supposed to be above freezing tomorrow afternoon.

If Chubaka can resist comment, so can I... :happy:
He should be embarrassed. Real men have 18 inches and walk to work in it uphill both ways.🙄😆

Back