Here something for all you scaler fanatics!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he believes that is what people want to see from him. But if you watch his live streams you see the real dude. The kinda guy you'd wanna go bashing with, as long as you were only taking his RC's along, or you never, ever, ever, not even for a second, let him drive yours. In one vid a guy at the hobby shop told him to take this brand new custom built on-road car out. Kevin was like "you sure?" lol. He nearly destroyed it when it caught air. But he made it a point to ask him "you've seen my vids right?" 🤣
🤣

I think he believes that is what people want to see from him. But if you watch his live streams you see the real dude. The kinda guy you'd wanna go bashing with, as long as you were only taking his RC's along, or you never, ever, ever, not even for a second, let him drive yours. In one vid a guy at the hobby shop told him to take this brand new custom built on-road car out. Kevin was like "you sure?" lol. He nearly destroyed it when it caught air. But he made it a point to ask him "you've seen my vids right?" 🤣
As I'd already mentioned, his channel has 1.21 million subscribers. That's massive! He has achieved what millions of YTers can not. Love him or hate him, you cannot deny his channel persona/charisma is monsterously successful and he's a superstar in his own right! Regardless, he's laughing all the way to the bank.
I am not a Talbot fanboy, but I do catch it every now and then, and I do kinda find him entertaining.......but, in small doses 😉

Now this is how a Jimney should be set up. There is a Swiss company that's adding Portal axles to them now. 15" of clearance. 👍
thumbnail-1.jpeg

That is the first time I have watched him - he is kinda squirrelly and over the top, but he is pretty through on his reviews

A friend just shared that with me. Pretty cool.
I love it, but I won't be getting it, I would be afraid to use it, so I ain't paying $300 for a static model!
That is the first time I have watched him - he is kinda squirrelly and over the top, but he is pretty through on his reviews
He is very thorough in his reviews, but I like that he is honest in his reviews and not kissing anyone's butt.

I had a real one 10 years ago

Attachments

• 62093_436489705871_4327544_n.jpg
    62093_436489705871_4327544_n.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 11221129_10152801629755872_2082049606_o.jpg
    11221129_10152801629755872_2082049606_o.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 11264950_10152801629750872_995823716_o.jpg
    11264950_10152801629750872_995823716_o.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 62068_436488490871_5151119_n.jpg
    62068_436488490871_5151119_n.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 54
Personally I can’t stand his voice or simple minded potty humor. Then throw the adds in and now I feel he has a alternate motive. Which is dishonest. Dishonest is 1 step away from thief. That’s my take on it. It’s like watching a kids show. I’d rather spend hours watching air brushing how too’s then this idiot.

The truck though. Is cool.

Personally I can’t stand his voice or simple minded potty humor. Then throw the adds in and now I feel he has a alternate motive. Which is dishonest. Dishonest is 1 step away from thief. That’s my take on it. It’s like watching a kids show. I’d rather spend hours watching air brushing how too’s then this idiot.

The truck though. Is cool.
He's actually a very smart dude. The act he does in his produced vids is just that. An act. And it is why he has more subscribers than any other RC channel. But I see why some people don't like him.

On the flip side, if you ever catch one of his live streams, you would see a completely different person. Very down to earth. A gentle guy, with lots of wisdom. And he actually cares about his viewers. My son loves him. One morning I asked Kev to holler at my son to wake him up. He did, and it was hilarious seeing my son's reaction, waking up to Talbot hollering at him 😜

He's actually a very smart dude. The act he does in his produced vids is just that. An act. And it is why he has more subscribers than any other RC channel. But I see why some people don't like him.

On the flip side, if you ever catch one of his live streams, you would see a completely different person. Very down to earth. A gentle guy, with lots of wisdom. And he actually cares about his viewers. My son loves him. One morning I asked Kev to holler at my son to wake him up. He did, and it was hilarious seeing my son's reaction, waking up to Talbot hollering at him 😜
I’ll see if I can catch one of his lives. Thanks.

A friend sent me a link of that guy related to something he was doing with his truck, I watched about 30 seconds and shut it off. Too over the top for me, don't care for the loud overly excited act.

Last edited:
his use of "Tumble wumble" urks me to the core
He looks like 20s or 30s. But he acts like he is 5. 🤣

"tumble wumble" "BOOM!" "we are going to make this car take 20s lipos and go over 200 mph!!!!"

That's why i watch his videos at low low low volume.

I cannot stand a couple of his projects. Idk what it was but he called it the sausage car. He took a long skate board thingy and used xmaxx or kraton front and rear clips. That thing looks cool. But also ugly and not very functional.

Last edited: