Here something for all you scaler fanatics!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one won't make it to my collection any time soon.
I agree with watching his videos. I can do without.

One of the most detailed rc model of the one of the most simplistic car in production today.

I wished Suzuki seems these Jimny in the US. I would seriously consider getting one!
What RC is it?
The box says FMS. I have an rc plane made by them. Lower end products, but decent quality. I believe Horizon Hobby controls sales of this brand in the US.

I actually like his stuff, except the ones where he destroys them. But even those show you what a rig can take.

His live streams are a whole different animal. He is as honest as they come as he doesn't care what he says about any RC. That and he is a funny guy.

And his actual monster truck build is unbelievably interesting. I have never seen any other vids on actually building a monster truck from start to finish. It is so cool.

What do you guys have against his videos? Just curious
The constant yelling. Every video I've seen of his, he seems to be yelling in this almost fake excitement. Almost like watching some cheap infomercial, except instead of it being over in 30 seconds it just keeps going on and on.

I'm sure the content is great and probably has some good info. The delivery though I just can't sit through. Maybe I'm to used to my old ways of simply reading feedback on some forum. ;) :D

He is also bringing in more and more advertisement. I have ad blockers for a reason.

What do you guys have against his videos? Just curious

He's a tad obnoxious at times. But I like his content for the most part.

He is also bringing in more and more advertisement. I have ad blockers for a reason.

I always forget about ads. I've had YouTube premium for years.

About the rc. It seems super cool and a lot of nice details.

Kev was partially responsible for getting me hooked on RC. So I can't help but watch his videos on a regular basis. This is the model from that video. https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/1-12-2021-suzuki-jimny-4wd-rtr/FMMX005.html
When the video says it was expensive, I was figuring well over $500, but at $270, I do not consider that expensive at all. As a matter of fact, at that price, I think that may be my next rig. I'll have to check more reviews on it to see how it performs.

Last edited:
When the video says it was expensive, I was figuring well over $500, but at $270, I do not consider that expensive at all. As a matter of fact, at that price, I think that may be my next rig. I'll have to check more reviews on it to see how it performance.
Possibly because it is a 1/12 scale. But even so I was expecting it to be much more than $270 as well

When the video says it was expensive, I was figuring well over $500, but at $270, I do not consider that expensive at all. As a matter of fact, at that price, I think that may be my next rig. I'll have to check more reviews on it to see how it performs.
It looks like it works pretty well from what I saw in the video. I love that it has a 2 speed transmission even though this rig is waaaaay outside of what i normally like. I can't believe I'm actually considering buying one just for the scale looks of it.

I dont think the title is clickbait, although I could be wrong, but to me it seems like that rig is just an overgrown model. $270 for a glorified model seems a bit expensive to me, especially before I realized all of the details about the rig.

I'm with @WoodiE on this one, nothing personal, but his vids just irritate me. If I want obnoxious I'll visit my sister.
The Jimny is pretty cool, I saw a nice vid of it. Too fancy for me, I will never need working turn signals.

I'm with @WoodiE on this one, nothing personal, but his vids just irritate me. If I want obnoxious I'll visit my sister.
The Jimny is pretty cool, I saw a nice vid of it. Too fancy for me, I will never need working turn signals.
Yeah, the turn signals are more of a turnoff for me as well. Never understood why they started doing that.

Yeah, the turn signals are more of a turnoff for me as well. Never understood why they started doing that.
I dont get the light kits at all on most rigs but this one makes sense, at least to me.

I dont care for Talbot's over the top persona but the content of his vids is usually good so I will watch them if they look interesting.

I dont get the light kits at all on most rigs but this one makes sense, at least to me.

I dont care for Talbot's over the top persona but the content of his vids is usually good so I will watch them if they look interesting.
I think he believes that is what people want to see from him. But if you watch his live streams you see the real dude. The kinda guy you'd wanna go bashing with, as long as you were only taking his RC's along, or you never, ever, ever, not even for a second, let him drive yours. In one vid a guy at the hobby shop told him to take this brand new custom built on-road car out. Kevin was like "you sure?" lol. He nearly destroyed it when it caught air. But he made it a point to ask him "you've seen my vids right?" 🤣