Overland_RC Element Enduro Knightrunner

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roanoke RC group

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Hello world, I have an ElementRC Enduro Knightrunner that I recently purchased. I upgraded the electronics ASAP, threw some of the accessories on it, with Knight Customs 3D printed accessories as well, and my own custom-made 45° rooftop tent. Please exercise patients while my huge arse photos upload...
IMG_0064s.JPG

IMG_0080s.JPG

IMG_0041s.JPG

IMG_0085s.JPG

insert water emote icon

Why would anyone buy an Element? 🤣 OK, you got me, I'm a fan!

Love this, your Knight Runner is really great looking, excellent job on the pop up tent. :thumbs-up:

My Sendero HD was my first full size crawler, I liked it enough to get the Trailrunner. Then the Ecto came out and I wanted to give it a shot. I keep wanting to try other brands but Element keeps putting out more stuff I want. The Knightrunner is sweet looking but I've gotta pace myself. 🤣

@Roanoke RC group Can't tell form the pics, did you drop the interior into your Knightrunner?

My Sendero HD was my first full size crawler, I liked it enough to get the Trailrunner. Then the Ecto came out and I wanted to give it a shot. I keep wanting to try other brands but Element keeps putting out more stuff I want. The Knightrunner is sweet looking but I've gotta pace myself. 🤣

@Roanoke RC group Can't tell form the pics, did you drop the interior into your Knightrunner?
I don't have the interior in mine yet, but I've been printing all of the other exterior bits first. Hopefully soon though

I also expect my next rig being an Element now as well 😆

I swear servos are just luck of the draw. I've had good luck with mine, but I have seen so many people have problems, no matter the brand. Hope I didn't just jinx myself. 🤔 🤣

I've never had a Savox or a Hitec fail on me prematurely. I dont usually run anything but one of those 2 brands these days because of it. Although I run a lot more Savox than Hitec cuz they are less expensive but you know the old saying. You get what you pay for. Hmmmmm I hope I didnt just jinx myself too 🤣

I did buy a Reef 500 to try out though. I'm curious to see what those are all about.

I swear servos are just luck of the draw. I've had good luck with mine, but I have seen so many people have problems, no matter the brand. Hope I didn't just jinx myself. 🤔 🤣
With the cheaper ones I try to stick to Austar or Injora over those other bootleg brands. They're the same exact thing but QC checks seem to be more thorough.
I've never had a Savox or a Hitec fail on me prematurely. I dont usually run anything but one of those 2 brands these days because of it. Although I run a lot more Savox than Hitec cuz they are less expensive but you know the old saying. You get what you pay for. Hmmmmm I hope I didnt just jinx myself too 🤣

I did buy a Reef 500 to try out though. I'm curious to see what those are all about.
Eventually I'll dish out on a baller servo, but for now this one isn't defective :p

With the cheaper ones I try to stick to Austar or Injora over those other bootleg brands. They're the same exact thing but QC checks seem to be more thorough.

Eventually I'll dish out on a baller servo, but for now this one isn't defective :p
I hear ya. I just got tired of the cheap ones either giving up the ghost early or not performing up to given specs. I figured instead of buying 2 $40 servos Id just buy 1 $80 servo. 🤷‍♂️

I've installed the 3D printed roof rack and the tall bed rack mounts with side accessories. The bed rack mounts aren't holding up well for me, one side broke in a few different ways after one fairly gentle rollover
IMG_0140s.JPG

Back