help with a hpi rs4 3 evos suspention!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have the same car and I'm warning u not to adjust the shocks i made the car higher by adjusting the shocks and this resulted in flips all the timme when i was running strate on a flat trak it caused me to have to buy new servos

how old are they?? might be time for a rebuild.

secondly, you can try the CF towers. They have a few mounting positions.

...ok well try those out and let us know how things turn out..

ye dan its just were ever your taking it , it should be smooth and not jaks background i found that jacks garden hav been relayed now so its even smoother

thank you

thank you very much for this information:goodpost:

i belive that you can buy adjustable suspension is that write to put on or is it just to keep it stock?

i belive that you can buy adjustable suspension is that write to put on or is it just to keep it stock?

IMHO,

Just go with the CF shock towers...Adjustable shocks with "mushy" plastic towers won't do any good, especially if you don't have the proper setup equipment and know-how. Changing the towers and keeping the stock dampeners (shocks) will allow you to change your cars "stance" without having to worry about individual shocks. Just make sure you keep your stock shocks in good working order. Long story short, the tower will help by adding a performance bonus (handling rigidity), as where the shocks will only add potentially hindering adjustability (w/o proper setup/tuning gear).

thankyou you have saved me some money lol thanks for the info