Help Me Choose...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Which color should the lettering be on the brake calipers?

• Black Lettering

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Lettering

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamr

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
My first poll. I hope it works.
Ok I'm torn between the two colors I want to use for this project and I have to decide before this weekend.
I am hoping there is a definitive winner here so I can get these going. If there is, I will stop the poll early and get moving.

The brake calipers are going to be bright red as shown below and the discs a metal silver. There are black hex socket head screws that are visible.
The Black matches the screw heads but the white seems to fit better on the caliper cover.
I could even do stainless steel screws if that will make a big difference in the color choice, although I think SS will probably go better with white.
I'd love to offer the choice but I can't at this point.

Here is the White Lettering
PXL_20230524_015254952.jpg

PXL_20230514_200319062.jpg

PXL_20230524_025200252.MP.jpg

Here is the Black Lettering.
PXL_20230524_015943563.jpg

PXL_20230524_020144474.jpg

PXL_20230524_024956610.jpg

Thanks for your opinion and the vote.

I'd go black. If possible do half white half black. It will always fit your mood then! 🤣😁

I'd go black. If possible do half white half black. It will always fit your mood then! 🤣😁
Thanks. I appreciate it. Make sure you vote at the top so everyone can see the results.

I like the white better.

Now, if you're up for a super challenge, I would absolutely love it in black with a white border :naughty:

I like the white better.

Now, if you're up for a super challenge, I would absolutely love it in black with a white border :naughty:
That is a challenge! Hell, maybe after a few cocktails🍹🍹🍹 I will give it a try.
Thanks everybody. Looks like white is the winner!

Back