Goodbye to our good friend NCNitro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
RCTalk members,

It is with a heavy heart that we share the news of the passing of one of our own. Our friend and fellow RC hobbyist @NCNitro (Joe) lost his battle with cancer on February 16th, 2023.

Joe was not only a valued member of our RC Talk and the RC community as a whole, but has been a cornerstone to the RCTalk history. Member #38 and one of the first moderators to join the team. Joe was always willing to lend a hand and share his knowledge with others. He had a true passion for the hobby and not only enjoyed sharing his knowledge with us, but even more so - he loved sharing the RC hobby with his two sons.

I will miss Joe deeply, and his loss is felt by all who knew him. Though he may no longer be with us, his memory and the impact he had on the RC community will live on.

As we come together to honor his memory, let us take comfort in the fact that he is no longer suffering and that he will always be remembered as a beloved member of our community.

Rest in peace, Joe. You will be greatly missed.

RiP Joe. Wish the best for his boys in this tough time.

Rest peacefully. 🙏🏻

Rip Joe. Was wondering a day or so ago where you were as you haven't been around since the hurricane. 56 is too young.

R.I.P. JOe. Thanks for the pointers all these years.

Dang... Even though I did have a dust up with him a couple years or so ago, I always did like him. He was extremely knowledgeable and he will be missed.

Last edited: