Going to the Monster Jam world finals!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2revo1maxx

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yup, it's official, we're going! This is a dream come true for me, but to my wife, it's my second dream come true...lol.

Lucky S.O.B. . .take lots and lots of pictures and maybe some vid of Max d's freestyle

Don't forget to bring some ear plugs. These shows are louder than most rock concerts.

yes they are very loud. . .i went to a monster nationals event at a local stadium a few years back and it was all indoors so it was CRAZY loud

Heck yeah! Congrats! I bet that will be a blast.

Hell yeah they are fun, I wonder if they still do those car crushing flame breathin monsters, whatever theyre called

TRUCKZILLA...didn't they sell Truckzilla at Barrett Jackson a year or two ago?

And congrats on the tix man! It'll be a wild show!

Hell yeah man, max d rocks! I'll try to get some video, but I don't know if they allow that or not.

My son would be so jealous! We went to our local monster jam (small very small) last weekend. Even small it is fun, they run RC's during intermission, his favorite part of the whole deal. We watch monster jam every morning religiously. Congrats and have fun!

I took my wife and kids to a local show last night. They loved it. We are looking forward to going to a larger show next year.

When is it? I'm going to the georgia dome tonight to see 'em.

You guys all suck, all we get over here are guys in coveralls and clogs doing pulling on their modified lawn mowers. :)

Have fun dude.

Do they have any gas turbine powered pullers, Bart?

Nope, they did have a 2xv16 airplane motor one, made a hell of a racket.

Tractor pulling is what rednecks are like over here. :hehe: We're a little more refined. :p:

Here we go!

Only two more hours til the gates open, I'll post what I can when I can :p:

Hell yeah they are fun, I wonder if they still do those car crushing flame breathin monsters, whatever theyre called

Robosaurus!

Back