Might be going to see Monster Jam!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WickedFog Between a ton of metal concerts, and working around loud equipment for 30+ years I feel ya on the Tinnitus. Wear the earplugs @DavidB1126 . It just takes the edge off and actually inproves the sound, cuts the distortion.

I am more like @Tunedpipe these days, no crowds more nature. :thumbs-up:

I worked at Champion Homes here in town for 24 years and we built manufactured housing. Mobile homes.
I protected myself with plugs but sometimes after so many years, hearing loss still sneaks up on us.

I worked at Champion Homes here in town for 24 years and we built manufactured housing. Mobile homes.
I protected myself with plugs but sometimes after so many years, hearing loss still sneaks up on us.
I was kinda the same way. I spent many years in cars with big stereo systems, but I wasn't like the idiots driving around with it cranked up. Only on occasion would I turn it up loud enough to damage my hearing. But I am pretty sure working in the machine shops is what did me in, along with the numerous racing events and concerts. Watching top fuel cars from any distance, even with ear plugs will do some damage. I am sure I have hearing loss to some extent, but I would take hearing loss over tinnitus any day. Right this minute, this crap is driving me crazy 😣😖

Back