Going BIG

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys....The transmission is a 5 rib (Pyramid bus transmission) its one of the strongest Bus transimissions you can get, and they are rare....1974-1975 only...I just pulled the old 5 rib out with the motor yesterday

Right on, that's cool.......I never would have guessed that in a million years !:hehe: It's coming along pretty good though !:thumbup:

well got the motor and tranny in today
002-7.jpg

003-8.jpg

004-8.jpg

005-8.jpg

006-8.jpg

007-7.jpg

008-7.jpg

009-5.jpg

010-6.jpg

011-6.jpg

012-6.jpg

Man, I can't wait until you get it up and running.......I wanna see some vids !:D

omg that thing is sick

u have to post a video of this thing for sure,i wanna see some wheelies lol

I will guys, I went last night after work and got the fuel pump so i can get a fuel filter and talked to Jim about redoin the rear cage and putting a bigger fuel source on the tank and the shifter and it shall be done

I will guys, I went last night after work and got the fuel pump so i can get a fuel filter and talked to Jim about redoin the rear cage and putting a bigger fuel source on the tank and the shifter and it shall be done

SWEET !:thumbup:

Talked to my brother lastnight, he went by there and seen the rear cage, said it looks awesome....I havent seen it yet, so it looks like shifter and the fuel source and wire it up and DONE

nice now we just need some vids of this thing in action

Man, I'm working on it....Alittle more to go and then vid's

That turbo setup is ridiculous!

Thats guys
Update:
intercooler is now done....the wiring has started and the rear cage is welded up
002-9.jpg

003-10.jpg

004-10.jpg

005-10.jpg

006-10.jpg

007-8.jpg

008-8.jpg

009-6.jpg

010-7.jpg

011-7.jpg

Love the MSD ignition.....lookin' good, keep up the good work !:thumbup:

Thanks man....its sooooooooooooo fricken close its not funny....shifter needs the drop down piece to connect with thetransmission ....fuel tank needs to be drilled out for the bigger fuel lines (Bungs).....Remote oil filter adpater....finissh the wiring....make oil lines and one fuel line....and then i should be able to drive it