Going BIG

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
001-9.jpg

002-11.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-12.jpg

005-12.jpg

006-12.jpg

007-10.jpg

008-9.jpg

009-7.jpg

010-8.jpg

011-8.jpg

012-7.jpg

013-5.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-4.jpg

016-5.jpg

017-5.jpg

018-3.jpg

It would be a major let down if you don't film this thing in action soon. lol Awesome man... ;)

That thing turned out BAD A$$!!!!! I love the front track on the thing, Nice and wide I bet it's stable....

That's awesome, I'm glad to see that you finally got it finished !:D
Now let 'er rip !;)

Thats guys...its not finished yet, I brought it home and was getting the fuel lines put on and looked at all the old wiring and said its gotta go, so i started to pull all the old wiring out lastnight. It should be done by Sat. I only have a couple hours a night to work on it. So NEXT friday i will take it down for emissions and when it passes i will go and get my tags with a plate "NSANEVW"

Right on, that's cool, sure looked like it was done !:D I hope that it isn't too much of a pain in the butt to do the new wiring, so good luck ! Take your time and Get 'R' Done !:thumbup:

Wow...that thing will pull wheelies like an RC......work of art man..Truly. Always wanted to build one of those......

That thing looks sick man... Big difference from a short time ago...

Before
067-2.jpg

After
017-5.jpg

Last edited:
I just noticed the licence plate, is that thing seriously street legal? thats BAD A$$ if it is....can't wait to see some action video and pics of this tearing it up...

Thanks guys for all the GREAT comments. I went to bed this morning around 1am....The wiring is almost done, the only thing i have to wire are my HID lights and Tail and turn signals and a few other little small things....I will be pulling it out of the Garage and tuning it for emissions this morning...wish me luck

Thanks guys for all the GREAT comments. I went to bed this morning around 1am....The wiring is almost done, the only thing i have to wire are my HID lights and Tail and turn signals and a few other little small things....I will be pulling it out of the Garage and tuning it for emissions this morning...wish me luck

That buggy is friggin awesome man. Super nice job. I'm going to be starting a super go kart project soon. I got a frame from work that I can turn into a chassis. Its totally tube and will support 1000 lbs. There is a lot I can do with that. Its almost 5 ft long and 3 1/2 ft wide.

sick buggy... But i have to ask what is that suspension setup your running on the front? all the buggies I've seen are double wishbone.. yours interests me

sick buggy... But i have to ask what is that suspension setup your running on the front? all the buggies I've seen are double wishbone.. yours interests me

Thanks
The front is a Beam car front end (Kinda old school)... it works really well with this setup...I hit the curb coming into my driveway up to my garage and you didnt even feel it at all

Nice any reason in particular you went that way?

It was on the car when we bought it, we just made it wider and put coil overs on it and got rid of the torsions...it is more for desert running

ah nice i'll have to get pics of mine up here i just bought a very similiar buggy this afternoon