Going BIG

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a sweetheart. I value her opinion. :D

She is a SWEETHEART....she's the one who pushed me to put a BIGGER TURBO motor...the Fuel injection is a bonus

Here is the car its coming out of
001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

That looks like one sweet dunebuggy itself, why don't you just leave it in that one and run it ?:shrug:

That Black one is not mine, the guy who owns that car is going with a Nissan setup and he is making his car bigger

That Black one is not mine, the guy who owns that car is going with a Nissan setup and he is making his car bigger

Oh, right on, that's a bummer...... sure is one sweet ride though !:D Anywho, I still can't wait until you get yours done so we can check it out !;)

****UPDATE****

Getting closer
It's getting closer
003-6.jpg

004-6.jpg

005-6.jpg

002-5.jpg

001-5.jpg

All I can say is WOW!!!!! that thing is bad a$$ and with all the new upgrades that thing is going to fly, Literaly LOL!!!!!

Thanks guys....heres the plans for this week...I will try to take Thursday off and i have friday off, so thursday i will finish the front end up, and start pulling the motor and transmission out of the car then friday i will put the new trans and motor in and hope like hell take it for a spin

The new power plant will be there on Monday....Bought and paid for. My Brother is gunna try to take Friday off so we can get this project DONE...Hope to have the finished pictures up on friday

You AND your brother can both have Friday off. If anyone gives you a hard time about it, you tell them that I said it's okay. :D

You AND your brother can both have Friday off. If anyone gives you a hard time about it, you tell them that I said it's okay. :D

Thanks Rolex for catching my back

Front is DONE
001-6.jpg

002-6.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-5.jpg

008-6.jpg

012-5.jpg

Sneek peek at the power plant and trans
003-7.jpg

004-7.jpg

005-7.jpg

006-7.jpg

Still gotta go through the trans
007-6.jpg

I like the shocks & wheels/tires & powerplant looks good to !:thumbup: Is that a C6 transmission ?:shrug:

I like the shocks & wheels/tires & powerplant looks good to !:thumbup: Is that a C6 transmission ?:shrug:

thanks guys....The transmission is a 5 rib (Pyramid bus transmission) its one of the strongest Bus transimissions you can get, and they are rare....1974-1975 only...I just pulled the old 5 rib out with the motor yesterday