Going BIG

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys
Here are a couple of pictures of the Fuel injected turbo engine (2332cc) am buying to put into it

The Turbo
003-5.jpg

Porsche fan shroud with 120amp alternator
004-5.jpg

Intercooler
006-5.jpg

...and the Blow off valve
005-5.jpg

I took a ride in this car after work on Saturday....I'm glad i didnt have to go number 2 cause i would have done it in my shorts....this motor hit 7000 rpm before you could look down at the tach....his car also weighs about 500lbs more then mine...oh yeah that was ONLY 10lbs of Boost

Hey....Whatcha think about this plate for my Sandrail once its done?

license_20090208195123_12915.jpg

You like huh?

I was gunna do one that said
McNASTI
or RAILED

Yeah I'm up in the air on which one to do

NSANEVW
MCNASTI
RAILED

all three are available

Damn that bad boy sure is nice, so what plane did you get it out of ?:D That's one awesome plate !:thumbup: I like Railed too BTW......McNAsti sound like a bad Mcdonald's sandwhich.:hehe:

Last edited:
my dad has a 66 volks wagon i thaink thats what it is but it has 300hp and 4carbs and 1 turbo on it 3rd gear at 80mph

Not to discount you or anything, but any car can do 80 in 3rd gear...

BTW, OP, it needs 4WD and a Jeep emblem :p:

Damn that bad boy sure is nice, so what plane did you get it out of ?:D That's one awesome plate !:thumbup: I like Railed too BTW......McNAsti sound like a bad Mcdonald's sandwhich.:hehe:

Here is the car its coming out of
001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

Those have got to be fun. Do you jump them on sand dunes?

Oh yeah....or in the desert, or even pull the tires off the ground on the street

Everything looks awesome!! How long have you been working on it? It seems like you are not wasting ANY time.

Everything looks awesome!! How long have you been working on it? It seems like you are not wasting ANY time.

We bought our almost 3 years ago and just last may is when i really went to town on it

Thanks for the nice comments