Going AWOL for a few days.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some personal stuff going on, dealing with a serious anxiety attack that has pretty much put me down for the count the last two days. Got to get my act together, see you guys in a few.

Keep your head up. Knock on wood but I have managed 4 years now without a full-on attack without prescription meds. One of the toughest things for me was that people that haven't experienced a panic/anxiety attack can be real dicks about it but they have no idea how serious it can be.

A couple of years ago I received a message on Facebook from a former manager that had been pretty nasty to me when I was first struggling with it. He had apparently started having attacks a while after I left the company and their treatment of him quickly made him realize how badly he had treated me. It was for the best in my case because I wouldn't have been able to recover if I had continued working there.

Get well, see you soon. :thumbs-up:

Hope you get better soon man. My first wife had those attacks, and it was really scary.

Got some personal stuff going on, dealing with a serious anxiety attack that has pretty much put me down for the count the last two days. Got to get my act together, see you guys in a few.
Take care bro, we will leave the light on for you.
This place wouldn't be the same without you, so hurry back.

Stay strong my friend!! 💪

Sorry to hear that. Wish you the best.

Thanks guys, Anxiety is a great weight loss tool, I've had to make myself eat for the past couple of days. Imagine thinking of all of the things you worry about, multiply that by 100 and then find yourself fixated on those things and unable to think about anything else no matter how hard you try.

It does a number on you, cold sweats hot flashes, super weak, no appetite, just want to sleep. I have mostly slept since sunday morning. I am feeling a little better but still shakey. I haven't had a bad anxiety attack in about 10 years so this caught me off guard.

Big thanks to all of you for your thoughts, it helps. Well except for @Xraycer...he sucks, because I didn't think of this brilliant plan! :p 🤣

OMG @Doom! change of life. :p
On the serious side, anxiety can hit us all and some worse than others. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better today.
You know you can't stay away from us... :cool:

Back