My best friend passed away.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
On May 28, 2023, my best friend Wes Bell passed away in a motorcycle accident. He and his buddy crashed into a pickup truck and he passed away and his buddy was seriously injured. He was family to me. He taught me so much stuff about life, mechanics, and helped me with my adhd and all of my mental stuff. He said that I was like a son to him. He also got me into rc cars. It happened in Oregon. He and his wife had just decided to get back together and the next day he passed away. May you rest in peace, Love you Wes.

My condolences Luke, so sorry for the loss of your friend.

My condolences.

Grief is the price you pay for love. Sorry. Try and keep that in mind. It might help.

Thanks
I just don’t understand why the world has to be so sh$&@y
It's just the way life is bud. Covid took my mother and brother-in-law three days apart.
The best we can do is move on and remember the good memories.

On May 28, 2023, my best friend Wes Bell passed away in a motorcycle accident. He and his buddy crashed into a pickup truck and he passed away and his buddy was seriously injured. He was family to me. He taught me so much stuff about life, mechanics, and helped me with my adhd and all of my mental stuff. He said that I was like a son to him. He also got me into rc cars. It happened in Oregon. He and his wife had just decided to get back together and the next day he passed away. May you rest in peace, Love you Wes.
Luke, I am Truly sorry to hear this. I really feel for you and his family right now.

😢
Screenshot_20230609-200832.png