I have a damn ghost 👻 leak!!! Ehhhhh

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
So got out hospital last week finally feeling better went to store get some snacks and stuff come home and I was like crap I forgot popcorn 🍿 so I went back, came home sat in garage for min huge puddle oil under the Murder Benz.. Ohhh I freaked out!!! Degreased top and bottom of engine and trans. Like it looks brand new. Jumped on road got it going pretty good get some boost up for bit came home let it sit for everything to settle then put it on stands. Not a damn drop anywhere. All my oils are perfectly fine. I’m mind boggled. I have it on stands right now at idle and nothing???

Who has access to the garage, used to pull that prank on Harley riders....
I’m in no man’s land, god damn Prairie dogs!!!! Thought I poisoned all them!!! Great guess it’s pay back.. smh 🤦

Poisoned? No no no, wackum and stackum.
They just keep coming back that way though.
yes-no.gif

So got out hospital last week finally feeling better went to store get some snacks and stuff come home and I was like crap I forgot popcorn 🍿 so I went back, came home sat in garage for min huge puddle oil under the Murder Benz.. Ohhh I freaked out!!! Degreased top and bottom of engine and trans. Like it looks brand new. Jumped on road got it going pretty good get some boost up for bit came home let it sit for everything to settle then put it on stands. Not a damn drop anywhere. All my oils are perfectly fine. I’m mind boggled. I have it on stands right now at idle and nothing???
Glad you're feeling better. Good luck with the oil. :thumbs-up:. Didn't know you were in the hospital.

Man sorry to hear that. Been there done that. I'm only 14 and had heart surgery when I was 18 months old.
God damn man take care your health for real older you get the harder it is. My rough life past has been catching up to me and it’s no fun..

Heart issues all around. I'm going in March 15th for an implant. Been home since October. Hope you feel better bro.
Ohhh man!!! My prayers to you and hope for fast successful recovery ❤️‍🩹. Scary stuff!!!

Hope you all get better soon. We are just now getting over the covid bull it :cool: . Hope you all get better soon.😁. Mike. This is my happy face. :D
Appreciate it bud. Getting old sucks, seems when I hit 40 crap really started going down hill 44 now I know people say I’m still young but my lifestyle think put my body at least 10 years more on that.

Back