Futaba 3PK or KO EX-11 helios

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dentex1966

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
which is the best or reliable or what do you preffer?

or another alternative JR R1?

Last edited:
Hands down, the Helios kicks @#$. If you got the paper for it, I would go w/ that one.

ok digital liquid.what do you prefer?

i own a 3pk and just love it i own all futaba there very reliable and great quality

I run w/ the KO EX-1 Mars R. She is a very sweet radio. I just have too much good things to say about it. The comfort, quality, craftmanship, etc... are excellent. Plus, there are plenty of functions to really fine tune your rides.

I have used the Airtronics M8, and several other brands (JR, and Futaba) and can definitely say the the caliber of the KO products are definitely a notch above everyone else.

Not to diss any other brands (they are good in their own ways), but once you have used a KO radio, you won't want to use anything else. BTW, you mention the EX-11 Helios. Did you mean the EX-11 Presto, b/c the Helios is the EX-10?

I don't think any of the top of the line radios are better than any other. The way I see it is go feel them and find the one that fits best in your hand. For me it was the 3PK. I had the M8 and it just didn't feel good in my hand so I sold it. Did that make it a bad radio? No just not for me. It did have a few things the 3pk doesn’t but the 3pk has a few the M8 doesn’t. I would think the Ko Helios radios are the same

Back