Found a great organizer for charger storage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BA0701

RCTalk Champion
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Found this case on Amazon, for storing/organizing my charger, cables, and related accessories. It is waterproof, and carries a lifetime warranty. They have an indentical styled case, that is bigger, which I almost wish I'd gotten, as due to the discharger, it is snug zipping it up. Here's some pics, and the link to the case, for anyone looking for something like this.

I'd had my T240, and my Traxxas chargers sitting out, and all my cables in a big ziploc bag. The D6 is small enough as to accomodate some organization better.

https://a.co/d/eVMWum3

20240510_162848.jpg

20240510_162938.jpg

20240510_162944.jpg

20240510_163206.jpg

20240510_163142.jpg

I like that... may have to order one. It looks like it would hold both my D6 Pro and Chineesium chargers... plus a couple of lipos where you have the discharger. I think it would be a nice travel case.

I like that... may have to order one. It looks like it would hold both my D6 Pro and Chineesium chargers... plus a couple of lipos where you have the discharger. I think it would be a nice travel case.
The dividers are hard, and cannot be adjusted in size, only relocated. I do really wish I had gotten the bigger case, because of this, as I have two Venom charging boards, with multiple different connector types, and they only fit in the space above the discharger, in a diagonal fashion. The reason is the cables are permanently attached to the board, and and if I put them in straight it would put too much tension on those cables as they'd be pressed firmly against the divider, and bent at a right angle. Putting them in diagonally relieves this.

So, if you have some larger items, larger than the discharger, or a lot of items, you might consider the larger case. Other than that, it is literally perfect for what I bought it to do, keep my charging items organized and in a single location, plus as you mentioned, it is absolutely perfect for traveling. Cheers!

Traveling is the only time I'm likely to use it, and my little chineesium charger has about the same footprint as the D6 Pro.
Then in that case, it will be absolutely perfect! Hope you like it.

Found this case on Amazon, for storing/organizing my charger, cables, and related accessories. It is waterproof, and carries a lifetime warranty. They have an indentical styled case, that is bigger, which I almost wish I'd gotten, as due to the discharger, it is snug zipping it up. Here's some pics, and the link to the case, for anyone looking for something like this.

I'd had my T240, and my Traxxas chargers sitting out, and all my cables in a big ziploc bag. The D6 is small enough as to accomodate some organization better.

https://a.co/d/eVMWum3

View attachment 189696

View attachment 189697

View attachment 189698

View attachment 189699

View attachment 189700
Way too fancy for me!

This is how I roll....
Screenshot_20240513_110300.jpg

I looked at those. I think the bigger one would be pretty nice.
Yeah, if I was ordering it all over again, I'd definitely go with the bigger one, knowing what I know now. I could literally use a couple of inches in either direction, and that seems to be what the larger case gives us. It would allow me to lay the discharger on it's side, then place the charging boards lengthwise where the discharger currently sits. I may still get the larger one, eventually, if I can find another use for this case, which is always possible, perhaps a parts case, or tools organizer. It really presents a lot of options.

So, if you have some larger items, larger than the discharger, or a lot of items, you might consider the larger case. Other than that, it is literally perfect for what I bought it to do, keep my charging items organized and in a single location, plus as you mentioned, it is absolutely perfect for traveling. Cheers!

That's awesome, great idea!

I have an external DC power supply that is about 9.5" long, do you think it would fit?
Where is the larger one?