East Tactic RC jump challenge voting is open, please go vote for me 🙏🏼

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
The East Tactic RC jump challenge voting is officially open. Please go vote for me I'd really appreciate it 🙏🏼 👊🏼 https://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=61483a90e4b0393e13949e07
Here's my submission and unlike some others I fully intended to pull and land the double frontflip barrel roll. It's a trick I've worked quite a bit on and get it with my Granite often but this was the first time I pulled it with my Bigrock

Thanks bro I really appreciate it!👊🏼
Dude got to say when first watch at 430am this morning. I thought you were landing on lid. And you said there it is double front barrel roll. I just went WAIT WHAT DI HE JUST SAY.. played back a couple times. Definitely a sweet very original jump.. WELL DONE MAN!!!!!👍👍👍
How long did it take to perfect the time on the turned wheels and the goosen of throttle get it to roll over?🤔🤔 that dedication man good job👍👍👍

Dude got to say when first watch at 430am this morning. I thought you were landing on lid. And you said there it is double front barrel roll. I just went WAIT WHAT DI HE JUST SAY.. played back a couple times. Definitely a sweet very original jump.. WELL DONE MAN!!!!!👍👍👍
How long did it take to perfect the time on the turned wheels and the goosen of throttle get it to roll over?🤔🤔 that dedication man good job👍👍👍
It took a little bit for sure I think for this it took a good 8 or so tries and not all were a bad crash just wouldn't get the barrel roll sometimes or not get the timing down of all the throttle work it takes. Was also first time I tried with the bigrock and it doesn't flip as fast and easy as my Granite which I'll usually pull it with. Its definitely tricky as have to get good speed then for first front flip let off at top of ramp then hit reverse for second and during the second tap throttle again for the barrel roll 😅 got another flip I want to try and get down but need the Granite or maybe my Noto for the faster response flipping that would be needed😉
When do they decide?? Do u know how it doing comparatively?
I think like another week or so of voting, I'm only at like 5% think the one in the lead has like 32%😕 if you go back on the link it shows the current scores by %

It took a little bit for sure I think for this it took a good 8 or so tries and not all were a bad crash just wouldn't get the barrel roll sometimes or not get the timing down of all the throttle work it takes. Was also first time I tried with the bigrock and it doesn't flip as fast and easy as my Granite which I'll usually pull it with. Its definitely tricky as have to get good speed then for first front flip let off at top of ramp then hit reverse for second and during the second tap throttle again for the barrel roll 😅 got another flip I want to try and get down but need the Granite or maybe my Noto for the faster response flipping that would be needed😉

I think like another week or so of voting, I'm only at like 5% think the one in the lead has like 32%😕 if you go back on the link it shows the current scores by %
I'm totally not into the whos who of all this.....does it kinda work like the most popular or does it go to whoever? I've seen it a couple times now. And am curious due to all the "characters" of youtube rc.

I'm totally not into the whos who of all this.....does it kinda work like the most popular or does it go to whoever? I've seen it a couple times now. And am curious due to all the "characters" of youtube rc.
Kinda seems whos the most popular or has more subscribers and people to vote for them. Here's who is leading right now and it's a good jump but uncontrolled. Mine is flat off the ramp so I have to make the truck do everything you see it do with my hands and the remote unlike his coming off the side of the ramp👍🏼

The contest should be judged by impartial parties so the more difficult the jump the bestter it will do. All this guy did was a double front flip. You added a barrel roll in to the mix.

Back