Discount R/C - Buyer Beware!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by discountman

I approached this whole situation PRODESSIONALLY and with tact and a sincere desire to reslove it.
You are one stupid individual.
LMFAO

Awwwwwwww......... I feel bad now...... I want to hug you!

Would you just grow a sack already!

This guys sounds like HolmWrecker at this point doesn't he?!?!?

Professional is handling this in private, and not letting it get to the point it has reached.

You want to poke fun at me being a Navy guy and giving advise on big business. Dude, I manage over 10000 people as a small part of one of the biggest businesses in the world. Do I know a thing or two about this? Hell yes. I'm in the business of allowing guys like WoodiE to exercise his freedom of speech and guys like you to have a business to be concerned with.

My advice was to get out while you still could. The truth is here on this site. You posted your version of it. WoodiE posted his. In our shoes, who would you believe?

Again, tell us how you are going to fix the problem that has been brought to your attention. Tell us that it won't happen again. Whether Discount RC started this out or not, they are (thanks to you) inextricably tied to this. If you kept this private, WoodiE might have removed the Discount RC name and we would have been none-the-wiser. Then let this die. Every time you respond, you are opening a new chance for someone to lay waste to you, your name, and your companies' names.

and chris sounds like he has a mouthfull of crap.... but i'm sure that's normal....

fast eddie got hooked on phonics.... it helped his spelling..lol

I wonder.."fast" eddie... boy you're lucky you're in RC... otherwise that name might chase the ladies off....

I'm going to resort to posting something he can understand.

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

I don't think you are a fool after reading your post, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others? It's truly amazing the way you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, making sense isn't your area of expertise, is it? Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that you look like The Michelin Man man on steroids, or if you didn't have a face that could scare a hungry wolf off a meat truck. No, come to think of it, you would.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.

Hey...stealing my lines won't score you anymore points on this thread.

Who cares where the brother got the part from, and who cares about how he paid for it. Who cares about if the brother is part of any business that is connected with discount, the fact reamins that Woodies payment (cash, dough, scratch) got transfered from him to a "clearing house" paypal account that was connected to discount. Enron played with figures alot better than that. That ties the business to you discount. I have to kiss ass for my company all the time, just to keep clients, and it's usually over something that I had no part in (other than beging employed there). Comming on here and repeating "It aint my fault, and I had nothing to do with it" just won't cut it. A simple tatement like "It's regretable that this situation has arisen and my company has been indirectly involved in it (due to the paypal account). I would like to rectify the situation and I will personally remedy the situation that led to this so that it will not happen in the futre." would have put a stop to this thread a long time ago. Go look at the assonine feedback comments your brother has made to customers in the past. Did those people pay with paypal? If so, then you're name is attached to those as well. I'd cut your bro loose from your account, he's dragging your name thru the mud.

no one on this board has the brain power to lay waste to me or the company..... let's get that straight right here. all w have are a ton of guys that just came inside cause the sun went down and have a lot of energy and no where to channel it.

navy-

your reasoning is flawed; i tried to handle this in private. I emailed woodie very early today and he obviously got it.... yet he never responded. Further, he made this post... so it was out in the open already... he did it... even after he was told it was not us he dealt with. he even admitted he has no proof it was us!!!

the real fact here is that woodie wanted to show off he had a little influence . He want to try to make us pay in this some how and it was over from the second he posted. I replied because he wrongfuly made the post look like we had sent him vulgar emails when in fact he even admited he hadn't heard from us.

it's all false and we had a right to respond. we gave woody a chance to respond in priveate and he chose not to.

I think I know how all this can be fixed!!! Listen up Discount.. Simply mail one, just one, brand new Savage SS to all members that posted to this thread... And we can all just pretend this little thread never even happened???? Deal??? :) See everybody? I'm a diplomat!!! Peace!

Originally posted by indyjohnny
I think I know how all this can be fixed!!! Listen up Discount.. Simply mail one, just one, brand new Savage SS to all members that posted to this thread... And we can all just pretend this little thread never even happened???? Deal??? :) See everybody? I'm a diplomat!!! Peace!

That works. Just don't expect me to recommend his "company"

no one on this board has the brain power to lay waste to me or the company.....

Is this a challenge?

Last edited:
it's amazing how fast eddie's arguements sound so much like a crying first grader " onion head" " mush mouth"

lol

eddie ..do this: make an arguement that is coherent; do you know that word you cortex lacking ape..... don't pick random images that in no way associate with one another in a vain attempt to sound like the powerhouse that sits in your brain case pumps with an IQ over 100...... cause it doesn't apear to from this angle ......

partna....

error-

yea i think that sucking up to you people here and begging forgiveness and presenting an action plan on how we would run our company for you would have worked real well for you guys!

I can't apologize for something i had no hand in. If i even laid a hand on the item as it was being shipped i would have apologized for my part in it and told mike that i was soory. the fact is that never happened.... i can't apologize when i never had any involovment. it's that simple.

First off, check your own facts. This thread was started yesterday afternoon. So, if you contacted WoodiE this morning, the thread was already here.

Second, trying to handle something in private doesn't amount to one e-mail. It means you keep going until you have not gotten a resolution. Then if you think the public will fix it, go for it.

The only one with flawed logic here, is you. No one wants to lay waste to your company. If you had the brain power to grasp concepts like spelling or grammar, you would have seen that the word "name" followed the plural possessive of the word company. Putting it in terms you will understand; that means that your campany's name would be laid waste.

Finally, if you want us to leave Discount RC out of this...why do you insist on referring to me as Navy. Is that your infantile attempt to say that I speak for the Navy and that this has now become an issue between the Navy and Discount RC? Just curious.

Discountman you know for a fact I emailed you on August 13th, three days later you reply. You replied at 3:38 this afternoon (while I was at work), at 3:48 you replied to this thread...BEFORE I got your email and BEFORE I replied to your comment here - thus you DID NOT let this go and try to handle this in private.

YOUR LOSE!

As I've said I would have been more then happy to clear this in private and take your name off of it. I gave you more then a day to reply to me email, you gave me 10mins. Your lose, your in this problem weather you like it or not. I assure you this is one thread many will and have read and many will be referred to.

As I've said to your brother - I wish you luck in your business.

-Michael

At least I can grasp the concept that I would not want a screwup using a service that had my name (or my company name) on it. Obvoiusly you can't since this has been pointed out in numerous posts.

You became involved before this thread started. You became involved when you let your brother have access to the payapl account. I don't want to slam your company, I don't want to slam you. But you have a problem on your hands, and it's not us.

I didn't get the money; I or discount r/c did not in any way profit from the direct sale to michael tabor AT ALL! Money goes in the account all the time....if it does not get transferred thenit's just a number on a computer. Again, proceeds from that sale were not disbusred to discount rcparts at all!

OK. You own the PayPal account, yet you didn't get the money? You have no access to the money that goes into the account from transactions made by your brother??
What's wrong here??? :confused: :wtf:

Darth, it's only a number on the computer.

Originally posted by error401
Darth, it's only a number on the computer.

Oh. I see. I'll give you all $5. <---- Here it is. Or would you prefer it in binary? 0111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back