Discount R/C - Buyer Beware!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eddie.....

i don't care who you are... or what you do. THE ISP of this wonderful forum can be contacted as well. The fact that you don't believe that a legal case exisits does not negate the fact that it does.

a false statement made in print on the net without a chance for prior rebuttle.

No proof of this company in the deals can be verified

All attempts being made to clear the situation up with the board owner have failed solely due to his inaction.

there is a case and it's getting bigger by the second. Freedom of speech exists ONLY to all individuals to express themselves. When it directly begins to effect the life or livelyhood of an individual or company DIRECTLY, said individuals or companies can be held responsible.

I was nothing but calm this whole time....... you want a challenge? I give you the same warning..... you don't know who i am or what i do. I have no desire to go toe to toe with anyone.... but i will and you better believe that.

i have the entire context of this post saved along with all your IP's
how do you think it will be viewed.... i'll tell you: it will be viewed as me trying over and over to make a point while all of you simply insulted me for your own pleasure. When i present it to the ISP for this forum and make it known that they could be held responsible for letting this board bad mouth my company and possibly effect business..... what do you think they will say?

will they say... do the same thing they did to maxxtraxx.com.......
i'll say it again...... the SAME THING that happened to maxxtraxx.com............ are we clear.

the damn truth is that we're both right...... you could cause me some trouble.... and i could do it right back..... neither myself or this board is immune to the procedure you are suggesting.

Plus...what fraud is being commited? mike is getting his part... no theft has occured... exactly who is commint fraud and why would the fraud departments of ANY agency be interested in non-fraud?

you wanna compare brain pans..... you're gonna find mine is pretty big as well. I have no desire to have this get any messier than it is........ but I will fight back as hard or harder.

don't threaten me with actions that can be turned against you as well. that's not a smart ass response.... it's the truth and if you claim to know what you know... you know it to be true.

Can I get that in hexadecimal...I can't take binary or truetype fonts.

Hex, please.

O-man I've been OWN3D!
I'm going to crawl into my pathetic little hole and die.
I didn't do any thing wrong and everyone hates me.

Seems we have a threat on the table.

Damn, just turned on my computer, and came here. Pretty wild stuff, so is discount man still a enemy?

Also by the sounds of it, hes walking on thin ice here.

Watch your step boy.

Spell my name properly please, I wouldn't want anyone to think you are talking about someone one else.

Originally posted by discountman
i have the entire context of this post saved along with all your IP's

OK Mr. hacker man, the only way you have anyone's IP is if you are and admin or mod, which you are neither. If you are going to make such a fiddlesticking stupid threat like that, tell me what my fiddlesticking IP is butthead.

navy-

i just called you that cause i was too lazy to look up your handle. i know a few navy guys so i'm not downing boys.

i'm willing to step bacl from all this..... i'm not trying to be anyones friend or "own them......"

i can be an ass too... but i would be willing to step back for a sec....... i don't know if anyone will take me up on it....

Yeah, I thought so. You don't have any IPs. Do you think we are all morons??

To the top left of all post are the user names (or handles as you called it).

:bow: OK I must apologize to you for my actions and words. If I would have known you were an AOL user I would have understood you have way to many brains for me to try to compete with.

Please accept my humble apology for nothing I have done.

-Fast Eddie

Last edited:
Fair enough. Since I was never really on your case, simply commenting on your approach. I'll leave the discussion with this last bit. Something you might want to think about before you talk to your lawyer.

... When it directly begins to effect the life or livelyhood of an individual or company DIRECTLY, said individuals or companies can be held responsible.

While this may be true. You have defeated your own case with this statement.

no one on this board has the brain power to lay waste to me or the company..... let's get that straight right here. all w have are a ton of guys that just came inside cause the sun went down and have a lot of energy and no where to channel it.

Clearly your opinion of this forum, its members, and anything we have said here is in no way going to impact the life or livelihood of you or your company.

I am also curious as to how you onbtained anyone's IP addresses. Legally, that is.

navy-

i just called you that cause i was too lazy to look up your handle. i know a few navy guys so i'm not downing boys.

i'm willing to step bacl from all this..... i'm not trying to be anyones friend or "own them......"

i can be an ass too... but i would be willing to step back for a sec....... i don't know if anyone will take me up on it....

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/gallery/data/500/567crawfish_6_bg_032603.jpg

Originally posted by FastEddy
:bow: OK I must apologize to you for my actions and words. If I would have known you were an AOL user I would have understood you have way to many brains for me to try to compete with.

Please accept my humble apogee for nothing I have done.

-Fast Eddie

LoL Eddie! It's good to be a Mod. :D

Here's mine, 192.168.0.11 is that any help.

Originally posted by FastEddy

Please accept my humble apogee for nothing I have done.

-Fast Eddie

lol, that's too much...OWN3D

Nice intranet IP...I have one just like it..

Originally posted by error401
Here's mine, 192.168.0.11 is that any help.

Mine is 127.0.0.1. Maybe we can play one of those LAN games???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back