Chip's SCX-10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The truck looks great! That motor looks like a mag mayhem, have you run it yet?

Coming along very nice Chip, but yeah getter done already, LOL!!!!!!

That detail work looks amazing. I didnt even notice the winch hook holder untill the upskirt pic. AMAZING!!

i just want to know Chip, what do you use for the tubing? Because I'm really interested in doing a cool build like this one! But great GREAT job on everything!!!!

Man that looks just awesome! You should think about selling chassis's like that!

The truck looks great! That motor looks like a mag mayhem, have you run it yet?
Yep that's a Mag Mayhem reverse rotation, I have not had a chance to run the truck yet.

Coming along very nice Chip, but yeah getter done already, LOL!!!!!!
Thanks man, I'm trying to get it finished up

That detail work looks amazing. I didnt even notice the winch hook holder untill the upskirt pic. AMAZING!!
Thanks Osiffer. :hehe:
Wow! Holy crap wow! That is amazing!!!
Thanks man.

i just want to know Chip, what do you use for the tubing? Because I'm really interested in doing a cool build like this one! But great GREAT job on everything!!!!
3/16 and 1/4 solid rod.
What a beautiful chassis!
Thank you sir.
Man that looks just awesome!
Thanks WoodiE

Wow looks great man! Looks like a scaler that will actually perform!

wat are the rods made of? Delrin, styrene???

I'm sure their either aluminum or steel.

oh no i meant the tubing but thanx for the help

ok.. i just wanted to know in case i wanted to make a cool project..

After 7 months of working on the Toyota it is finally getting rolled into the paint booth. All the body work is done, I preped this truck for paint like you would do a 1:1. I hope that the paint job will turn out nice.

102_1917.gif

102_1913.gif

102_1911.gif

102_1910.gif

102_1916.gif

:angry: Oh and the Dremel slip.....

Well one slip of the Dremel and there is no turning back now. :oops::-:)roll: I was trimming out the rest of the bed and going to start on the inner bedsides and tailgate. The Dremel got into the tailgate pretty good soooooo......

1256697745.gif

1256698317.gif

Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture.

Have you picked a color?

Damn that's nice. Great job!

I want it.

Like i told you last time..... if you want some automotive paint like on my scaler, let me know. Ill hook u up.

Back