Chip's SCX-10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like i told you last time..... if you want some automotive paint like on my scaler, let me know. Ill hook u up.

I can do just as good with a rattle can. :hehe:

The weather down here has been very crappy (Hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico) I got tired of not being able to paint the body so I built a Redneck paint booth and went at it. I don't thing the body turned out to bad but I need to learn to take a good picture. I still have some detail work to be done on the body.

604.gif

607.gif

616.gif

You just gotta have a flex shot.....

619.gif

Well all the paint is done but the steering wheel, this thing is almost finish finally. I still have a few more details I want to do like inner fenders,fender emblems,limiting straps, Cad to Chrome mirrors, and Rpp chrome gauges for the dash. I need to rob the guts out of a cheap servo to operate the winch.

102_1967.gif

102_1965.gif

102_1968.gif

102_1969.gif

102_1971.gif

102_1981.gif

102_1982.gif

Nice rattle-can job, Chip. Love the tube bumper on the front.

do you mean you will get that little baby winch to work?!?!
WHAAAAA?!?!?!:OMG:

someone needs to do their scaler research

lol good one my friend. I'm not doin any research until I get one. This way I'll feel better comin up with ideas and not feeling like I borrowed them

I want it.

It can be yours......

Well I left my Toyota parked behind my dads house for one week and some *.* stole the freaking tires wheels. So with a quick call to 4 Wheels Parts I ordered up some 15X10 white wagon wheels and some 39.5 Super Swamper TSL. The tires came mounted and balanced so all I did was bolt them up.

018-3.gif

019-2.gif

022-2.gif

020-2.gif

021-2.gif

That's a sharp looking 'Yota. Great job, Chip.

Back