Chip's SCX-10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will it be ready for me to test drive?

When will it be ready for me to test drive?

As soon as I get my Futaba 4PK in I don't have a radio ATM. You guys need to come see the house. I will cook for you and your wife and you can hook up my TV (make the wiring neat). :hehe:

Last edited:
I will cook you and your wife

BBQ sounds better but thats just me. :D
I'll give you a shout as soon as i get some time off. I may have to take vacation to get a stinkin weekend off.

I guess I shouldn't post 1/2 asleep. :hehe:

nice update Chip... what bumpers u gonna run?

ok good, i was hoping you wouldnt say prolines. More often then not that gen of yota looks great with tubers imo.

Nice update Chip, as always I look forward to seeing what you come up with, as well as seeing the finished projuect....

I got some more pictures from BMO.C.DAMW today man this guy is good. Whatcha think ?

DSC07307.jpg

DSC07309.jpg

DSC07308.jpg

pretty dang clean.

needs nylon locknuts

needs nylon locknuts

Will have them just alot easyer to use non nylocks when doing tube work. The truck will get the full stainless steel treatment along with more powder coat and paint.

Few more pictures of the sliders.....

DSC07325.jpg

DSC07329.jpg

DSC07324.jpg

DSC07330.jpg

The sliders are all done.

DSC07333.jpg

DSC07336.jpg

DSC07337.jpg

In this picture the rearend is lower but that all can be tuned out with the shocks .
DSC07338.jpg

The front and rear bumpers still need to be built, more to come soon.

What you gona do for paint? Want me to get it done for ya?

That's a sweet looking scale rig! I think I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and get me one.....

That's a sweet looking scale rig! I think I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and get me one.....

Thanks man I can't wait to get it all finished up. I still have ALOT of work to do.

Back