Cheap Just for fun cars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey I am thinking about buying a 3 or 4 cheap r/cs but better than radio shack crap. So that when friends come over that are not rc hobbiest we can play around with out me having to break out the good stuff plus 3 ro 4 evenly matched little cars would be fun to run in the street here is what I was looking at here will take suggestions prefere around 100.00 for each complete kit.

futaba delphi 89.99

Hpi Racing Dash

Also if you know a better deal let me know...X

I prefer the Kyosho Mini Z - the Delphi looks sweet. Just keep in mind, those low low body mini's are typically only good on carpet (thin carpet at that). Any little pebble in the street and you are going for a roll. I have the viper and like it a lot. Same car underneath as any other mini z, but, higher body.

:cheers:

Buy second hand stuff!
Traxxas Rustlers and Stampedes can be had for a fraction of their original cost if you get them used. If you have a local RC race track nearby, ask some of the guys if they have anything used they would like to sell. This way, you don't have to put up with the hassles of eBay, because you can see it before you buy it.

Bolink legend cars are cheap. i think they also make a car based on the legend car chassis that is more of a basher.:)

I just checked out the HPI Micro today. I think I'm going to order one. Looks pretty sweet. Not to mention, they are starting an indoor league here for them in the winter. Gives us something to do :)

-Chris

I would suggest getting Mini Z's or an HPI Micro RS4's. Or buying some used Stampedes or Rustlers off ebay or something.

J

Back