Can someone tell me what I have?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devinlowe18

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Bought these planes from a guy for cheap bc he was getting out of the hobby. I don't know the first thing about rc airplanes. Was wondering if any of you could tell me anything about them( I.E.brand, model, how much they would be worth if I resold them, or just general onfo on what i would need to do before flying them and the best way to start them.)
I almost think I would be better off selling them and buying something easier to fly (or putting that money into my nitro trucks and cars...:-D ) because I would probably put them in a tree NO MATTER HOW OPEN THE FIELD, and loosing what little money I put into them... Lol
9are3a3e.jpg

9a7ura9e.jpg

6a2uhy8e.jpg

Also how do I get the wings on the glider to mount one other than the bands that go over the top? Thanks in advance?
apyvenu4.jpg

egu6u4y7.jpg
ty5ynydu.jpg

---------- Post added at 7:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:48 PM ----------

Oh and in the picture of the glider as a whole the wings are just proper up. In case you were confused as to why I asked how to mount them, when in the first picture they look mounted.... Lol

There's a tube that goes into both wings. Once that's in place the rubber bands go on in a cross X pattern.
Other than the biplane which will do stunts at low speeds, the others are all trainers. Most likely .40 size engines. Nothing spectacular but fun to fly.
Your best bet is to find a registered AMA field near you and have the club members give you an assessment. Can't give you much info without seeing them and checking them out.

Any idea what the tube is called, what to search it by online, or a link of one? I showed those pictures to my LHS and they didn't know what it was or where to find it.

you can use a wooden dowel or a thick walled brass tube, your LHS should have either available to purchase. I like the looks of the Bi-Plane, If you decide to sell let me know, If you think you can ship it that is.

I am actually wanting to sell it, but I wouldn't have the first idea of how to ship it with #1 it not getting banged up otw and #2 it being affordable enough to be worth it.

true,I'm not sure what it would cost, it would look good hanging in my hobby room though :D