big block or Supercharger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait a second guys, what about this....a turbo'd supercharger?! Tell me that is not ingenious!

I prefer my forced induction naturally aspirated.

I have onwed 1 turbo 1:1 and it was sweet, but never anything NA that was fast.

in the late 60s mickey Thomson made a funny car that had some air tanks to supercharge the race engine, not using a regular supercharger driven by the engine, this was to get power that was before used by the supercharge. how ever it didnt work well. it was shown in an old hot rod magazine. new subject. of course the idea of using just oxegen for the in take, is talked a lot. my idea is that its to dangerous. pure oxygen in case of fire , makes a fire turn into super major fire.

Well one thing you can say about forced induction is that it doesn't suck, it blows......

91 posts about nothing ............Oppps sorry now it is 92
is this a contest ..to see how many useless posts people will make ?

We make it a challenge and a goal to create useless threads to clog the world wide web. :hehe:
We are the greatest! :first_place:

---------- Post added at 6:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:50 PM ----------

91 posts about nothing

Did you complain about the Seinfeld show?
That was about nothing and look how far that went.

And Rolex does his part.....and for many others as well. Ok he love to Spam....23,999!!! One more to 24k post!!!!!

Back