big block or Supercharger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you break it down then yes they *work* BUT i agree there is not a big power boost more air= higher compression and rb has fuel fittings to make the fuel pressure higher now to do have to do major tuning for more fuel but it will tear the engine up

---------- Post added at 9:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:11 PM ----------

Why not go with a port polish and nos kit

Holy crap can the mods please just lock this train wreck up? This is ridiculous. There are dozens of threads on this retarded subject already, and all of the facts have been discussed in them all. They all end the same way. The new guys try and show their ass, stomp their feet and try to prove their point, and end up getting banned from the site.

Joey knows far more about forced induction than the rest of us combined.

AND THEY DON'T WORK!!!

If anyone knows about forced induction it would be me. I was inducted into the military during the draft and forced to work.

That should lay this discussion to rest. :tank:

If anyone knows about forced induction it would be me. I was inducted into the military during the draft and forced to work.

That should lay this discussion to rest. :tank:

Good point, sir. I wasn't forced, just thought it a good idea at the time. Much like a noob trying a stupidcharger. Or a Silly Filter...

---------- Post added at 9:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:36 PM ----------

if you break it down then yes they *work* BUT i agree there is not a big power boost more air= higher compression and rb has fuel fittings to make the fuel pressure higher now to do have to do major tuning for more fuel but it will tear the engine up

---------- Post added at 9:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:11 PM ----------

Seriously??? Someone PLEASE tell me this guy is screwing with us?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Can I had a tid bit here? This mainly for RevoJoe and anyone that thinks these will work.

My experiences: I have auto mechanics training,I also have 10 years of firsthand working with superchargers and turbochargers and 7 years of playing with these nitro engines.

Why they won't work: There are several reasons so without getting too lengthy I'll give you the biggest reason - they are simply not designed properly to produce boost! And yes,I have one in my shop so I have checked them out.

We all know they work.....Just listen to the change in sound in Rolex's lips when hes pushing one of his supercharged kits around the living room floor.... :p

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

supercharger

Actually, he makes...*cough cough*....I mean, superchargers make more of a whining sound.:D

Can we shut this thread down now? Jeesh, the thread starter hasnt posted for 2 pages haha thats too funny..

I have made it a life goal to meet someone with forced induction on their rig, so I can slap them in the face and blow by them with my 3.3 while theres is a blaze & up in smoke...

It was a qustion didnt mean for it to go this far and make people mad I said before that I decided and wasgonna go big block and then I beleave I said thanks guys so i really have no reason to be on the thread any more

Lol we like to debate until the debating needs debating by the other debates. No pun intended but we like to talk about things until its dead haha

I don't see why we are arguing about this. To be honest Robin can probably build modded engine that would blow the snot out of the best supercharger you Could make. I would love to see a video of an 8 port bump picco 28 blowing away a supercharger So we can just link to it when this comes up. Plus Robins mods are cheaper than this supercharger

This is very true, I have done it, tested it, and my mods will wipe the floor with a supercharger guaranteed lmao. There are many reason why the "available" charger will not work, the flaws are in the design and render it useless and un-tunable. It's not even worth the time to write out why :)

^^That's where Rb innovations is shoving something everytime they make a sale.